Is it just me, or does anyone overthink things to much...

breezylocks

Banned
i over think and analyze a lot of things too much...
a simple dinner with one of my friends will end up in me hating my life...
the simplest of things like going to the store or something will make me feel super weird becasue of everything running through my mind.
i feel like the way i think about things and life, is so different than others, sort of like a psycho... or at least i would think so, just based off of what i feel/think...

i really dont know how to explain it but i tried to explain it to my boy one time, and he asked me if i was crazy or
smokin.gif
, i wasnt... i just laughed it off and said i was joking...

are there any books on how people who are crazy or  "not all there" think?

maybe im just trippin...

no im not
smokin.gif
, havent smoked in months

it's all in your mind. trust me. the people who you think are always judging you are actually self conscious about themselves and the same goes for you. it's just how our minds work.

just live man.

that's a problem sometimes,,

but i'd rather have that than be the opposite,
thinking to little

seems like you care about stuff too much. If that's the case, solution is simple, try your best to stop caring about whatever stuff your thinking about. Even if you can't stop caring, you'll find yourself at a decent medium

I get Analysis Paralysis.

I over think and analyze things so much the I get nowhere and do nothing.

It takes me forever to buy something important, or hire someone for a service. I have to research every possible angle, cost, product, etc.

Originally Posted by Purpledino

seems like you care about stuff too much. If that's the case, solution is simple, try your best to stop caring about whatever stuff your thinking about. Even if you can't stop caring, you'll find yourself at a decent medium

This. I got the same problem. I overanalyze everything. Causes Issues . Smh

Originally Posted by breezylocks

the simplest of things like going to the store or something will make me feel super weird becasue of everything running through my mind.
i feel like the way i think about things and life, is so different than others, sort of like a psycho... or at least i would think so, just based off of what i feel/think...

i really dont know how to explain it but i tried to explain it to my boy one time, and he asked me if i was crazy or
smokin.gif

maybe im just trippin...

no im not
smokin.gif
I feel everything you are saying fam.

My brain is running 24/7 tho and I can't talk to anyone about my thoughts because they think I'm crazy and are so quick to judge. I keep a lot of stuff bottled up because I can't explain the +%% that goes through my head to anyone. I felt like I was alone on this
pimp.gif
Feel free to PM if u wana talk

I do it ALL the time

It does causes problems ..

Kinda a cool at the same time too tho ..

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

I get Analysis Paralysis.

I over think and analyze things so much the I get nowhere and do nothing.

It takes me forever to buy something important, or hire someone for a service. I have to research every possible angle, cost, product, etc.
I do the same thing.  God forbid I have to make a major purchase, I'll spend days researching to save the most money and everything.  

thats how i am when i smoke.. i wouldnt say it's paranoia in my case... i tend to look at meaningless, insignificant happenings and develop the most peculiar and plausable scenarios

I am just like this.I hate it. It makes me miss out on so many opportunities.
30t6p3b.gif

In all seriousness I grew up always thinking of the positives and negatives of my actions. For the most part, over analyzing things has put me in a place not to be in bad situations. Especially in high school, early college years when there is a lot of peer pressure to do things. While alot of my friends would react quicky, I would always analyze the possible outcomes.

I feel it's beneficial in a lot of instances, such as keeping you safe or not getting fooled, etc. However, when it comes down to everyday life it really is a hinderance. A lot of people don't like the fact that I weigh the pros and cons of everything because I get nothing done or I get paranoid, don't have fun, etc.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't like this.

Sounds familiar man. In some cases I consider it a strength, then there are things like human relationships that I try to keep myself from analyzing too much. The good thing is you know females like to analyze things and you can sort of get inside their head. Hope that didn't sound psycho as +##@
laugh.gif

Sounds just like me man... i hate it because i can't enjoy (mostly) any social situation because I feel like everyone is staring at me or laughing at me. Drives me crazy sometimes, like I make my girl pay at the cash register sometimes because i feel like the cashier is staring at me... when in reality he's not, idk it's just in my head.

Im the same way...and to make it worse people catch me doing it...im often just se where looking lost
30t6p3b.gif

I may be overthinking this but.....

You didn't start off your post with "real life"

Thank you basedgod

Originally Posted by breezylocks

smokin.gif

maybe im just trippin...

no im not
smokin.gif
you need to,now

i doubt u crazy,, but it seems like  u got some things going on up there which isnt rare we all do,, maybe u should get some therapy might help out a lil

Back
Top Bottom