Is it just me or does the XIV's grip suck acid??

I have almost every colorway of the XIV retro and all of them have traction thats below par. The redwoods have much better traction than the other colors for some reason. I know people said they're not as good as the OGs which I've never tried , but damn I am disapointed.

My XIV's are fine, indoors and out.

2K5's are that shoe for me. I had the black/purple colorway which was fine, but the white/red/black colorway was below average for me, clean court or not.

well, its true that JB has lost its quality touch over the years. same thing with Nike, so traction and durability is a big problem. my guess is that if u don't use it as much, the traction pad won't wear down that easily, just because of JB's durability issues

mine are holding up well...

Temporary WITNESS

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Mine got some fake grip goin on, they still squeak like they were giving my mad grip but I feel my foot sliding like crazy.

Quote:
Mine got some fake grip goin on, they still squeak like they were giving my mad grip but I feel my foot sliding like crazy.

exactly I felt like I was wearing some moccasins on hardwood

The traction on my last shots is great. Was your playing surface dusty?
"What's Bruce Lee's favorite drink?"
"Watahhh!!!!!"

TEAM GALACTUS AIN'T NO CLOUD​

They have excellent traction to me. When I wear them casually sometimes I think its too much.

first time I wore my xiv's I kept tripping over in the hallways because my feet kept catching onto the floor.....so I don't know why u say the traction sucks...maybe it's just the dirty surface
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

Back
Top Bottom