Is it just me or...

on all the pyp threads all of a sudden NT has like 200 females chime in when there are like 3 that exist

on all the pyp threads all of a sudden NT has like 200 females chime in when there are like 3 that exist

laugh.gif
its called attention whoring.. its a way of life for 90% of the females i know.

laugh.gif
its called attention whoring.. its a way of life for 90% of the females i know.

^ my bad but i was just browsin through twitter and some girls i never seen before got the #nt tag haha . but i feel you on the 4's being dimes to dudes on here

^ my bad but i was just browsin through twitter and some girls i never seen before got the #nt tag haha . but i feel you on the 4's being dimes to dudes on here

there are only like 3 females on this board that actually matter the rest only come here for the attention cuz they were deprived of it as children

there are only like 3 females on this board that actually matter the rest only come here for the attention cuz they were deprived of it as children

time for some pics..
i know simply is a cool girl in my book the rest are like strangers haha

time for some pics..
i know simply is a cool girl in my book the rest are like strangers haha

It definitely happens. That's why i don't participate in them, which is probably why everyone still thinks that I'm a dude.
ohwell.gif

It definitely happens. That's why i don't participate in them, which is probably why everyone still thinks that I'm a dude.
ohwell.gif

They all have each others numbers, and this one chick calls all the rest of the girls here and gives em a heads up on PYPs so they can come and post. It's sorta like a race to see who can be the freshest meat for the beasts.

Pics of girl that sends SMS call alerts:

Spoiler [+]
girlOnPhone.jpg<br><br>Besides%20her%20crusty%20bottom%20lip,%20she%20kinda%20hot.

They all have each others numbers, and this one chick calls all the rest of the girls here and gives em a heads up on PYPs so they can come and post. It's sorta like a race to see who can be the freshest meat for the beasts.

Pics of girl that sends SMS call alerts:

Spoiler [+]
girlOnPhone.jpg<br><br>Besides%20her%20crusty%20bottom%20lip,%20she%20kinda%20hot.

simply, mytmouse, hazeleyed, and nawth are regulars. the rest just show up when there's a photo-op
eyes.gif

simply, mytmouse, hazeleyed, and nawth are regulars. the rest just show up when there's a photo-op
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom