Is it me, or do the mods play favorites....

i just want to know when this place became so serious ... i mean i always thought this was the internet and it shouldnt be taken seriously, but these mods are something else ... maybe they should take a step back and think about why some of us are on here instead of getting on their high horse all the time ...

i know there is plenty of real life "losers" who use NT as a means to feel better about themselves and e-fame for them is the bright spot of their day ... as for me personally, when life gives me lemons, i get on NT and laugh a little ... but when things said on a message board genuinely affect another human being, ESPECIALLY when what's being said isn't a personal attack, someone needs to reevaluate their life ... mods on here saying "we dont get paid" and "the integrity of the board" and what not are the same ones e-ruling with their biased views ...

there's always another board ... theres always another user name ... but be real for a second, if it isnt a personal attack, why are you banning people? and dont tell me its to clean up the board, there has been more trash posts and threads in the past 6 months than i can remember in the past 6 years ... on the first page of general right now there is 3 seperate trash threads about nothing filled with nothing but "more pics" replies or random "dead" replies ...

grow up ...

How come my AV been ban for so long? I done deleted all the pictures and Gifs I had let me get it back please I learned my lesson.

Originally Posted by Method Man

With all that's going on in the world right now, you're griping about the moderation on an online sneaker message board you visit voluntarily?  Is it honestly that bad in comparison to other sites you visit?

We do the best we can given the constraints we're subject to. First of all, it's volunteer work. We're not paid by the hour, much less by the ban. Every single man and woman on this staff has full time responsibilities ASIDE from NT. Until they can devise a computer program to moderate a message board, you'll have to accept the inconsistencies that accompany human beings monitoring the site on an intermittent basis.

Tens of thousands of posts are added to NT daily.  We can't possibly review them all, so it's no secret that we rely on user reports to help bring violations to our attention.  If you're wondering why some violations are overlooked and others aren't, or why some posts are responded to faster than others, here's a hint:  THEY'VE BEEN REPORTED. 

Perhaps instead of a moderator who's "out to get you," you may have rubbed one or more of your fellow members the wrong way and they're reporting your violations.  All you really have to do in order to avoid being banned is to follow the rules in the first place.  Every single person complaining in this post failed to do so - and that's really all there is to it.  I know some people get egocentric and want to believe it's all about them... it's not.  Sorry.  Odds are the staff member who banned you couldn't say 5 things about you.  You're just breaking the rules and getting caught.

eek.gif
Shortest Meth post ever.

nerd.gif

Mods don't take it as serious as some of y'all are saying. If they did, this thread would be locked . dude who said there's a post full of DEADS*, if mods took things too seriously that would be locked

yeaaa once In a while there's some wack things, but it's life wack and sucky things happen in Life soo watever.

I sometimes think, there are too wack many rules, but then again alot of the rules mods sometimes let em be.
And I see why there's so many rules
1. This sites for everyone meanings kids, soo gotta keep it atleast PG-13
2. Don't wanna see a whole bunch of n words and f bombs in every post

The only issue I have with the MODS is how they constantly allow masterbation referenced to be used when in the RULE BOOK, it says masterbation comments aren't allowed. Fap. Fap. Fap. Fap. I think more needs to be done about that. Only complaint I have.

If the mods didn't care as much as you say they don't beezy, then there wouldn't be bannings going on in this very thread. But obviously it hits these guys where it hurts when their 'fairness' is up for debate. This is a serious thing for a few of these mods on here which really brings into question two things: A) a few are getting paid B) they care too much about an online forum.

If the mods didn't care as much as you say they don't beezy, then therewouldn't be bannings going on in this very thread. But obviously ithits these guys where it hurts when their 'fairness' is up for debate.This is a serious thing for a few of these mods on here which reallybrings into question two things: A) a few are getting paid B) they caretoo much about an online forum.
here's a tip people...
don't post in a thread about getting banned with your backup SNs...when you yourself just got your own SN banned.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

If the mods didn't care as much as you say they don't beezy, then therewouldn't be bannings going on in this very thread. But obviously ithits these guys where it hurts when their 'fairness' is up for debate.This is a serious thing for a few of these mods on here which reallybrings into question two things: A) a few are getting paid B) they caretoo much about an online forum.
here's a tip people...
don't post in a thread about getting banned with your backup SNs...when you yourself just got your own SN banned.

vuu61.gif

A thread is a wrap when it shows Asians in a negative light. That's been goin' on for a while. I been here since '01.

ISS mods suck. They have slumber parties with some of the users there.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

A thread is a wrap when it shows Asians in a negative light. That's been goin' on for a while. I been here since '01.

ISS mods suck. They have slumber parties with some of the users there.
How did that breast reduction surgery go?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

here's a tip people...

I never understood why people even SPOKE on their former screenames. I am like why the hell are you snitching on yourself.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My breast surgery stop.

I also forgot to mention that the NT Mods are quite lenient though. I've been to banned camp quite a few times, yet I'm still posting here.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
My breast surgery stop.

I also forgot to mention that the NT Mods are quite lenient though. I've been to banned camp quite a few times, yet I'm still posting here.

Jets suck
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Originally Posted by Method Man

With all that's going on in the world right now, you're griping about the moderation on an online sneaker message board you visit voluntarily?  Is it honestly that bad in comparison to other sites you visit?

We do the best we can given the constraints we're subject to. First of all, it's volunteer work. We're not paid by the hour, much less by the ban. Every single man and woman on this staff has full time responsibilities ASIDE from NT. Until they can devise a computer program to moderate a message board, you'll have to accept the inconsistencies that accompany human beings monitoring the site on an intermittent basis.

Tens of thousands of posts are added to NT daily.  We can't possibly review them all, so it's no secret that we rely on user reports to help bring violations to our attention.  If you're wondering why some violations are overlooked and others aren't, or why some posts are responded to faster than others, here's a hint:  THEY'VE BEEN REPORTED. 

Perhaps instead of a moderator who's "out to get you," you may have rubbed one or more of your fellow members the wrong way and they're reporting your violations.  All you really have to do in order to avoid being banned is to follow the rules in the first place.  Every single person complaining in this post failed to do so - and that's really all there is to it.  I know some people get egocentric and want to believe it's all about them... it's not.  Sorry.  Odds are the staff member who banned you couldn't say 5 things about you.  You're just breaking the rules and getting caught.

First of all, I reported someone multiple times for trolling one of my threads, why wasn't anything done about it? 
HillHenry

you received equality.
I suspended you just as I would have done so with anyone else making such an infantile comment in that thread

Back
Top Bottom