Is it me or do you not trust NBA refs

knowing what went on back in the day with these refs, how do we watch these playoff games and even for one minute trust these refs? I mean all the games in theconference finals have had bs calls going one way all game. Tonight, the calls go against the lakers all night. I am not a lakers fan either, but they cantcatch a break. I just can't see how these refs have jobs. its pathetic

NBA refs are the worst professional sports refs. All the complaining the coaches and players do doesn't help though.

But the point is WE, we meaning everyone who knows what the National Basketball Association is know that these crums fix games. Saying that I dont know how weas fans sit here and watch games and cheer our favorite teams on knowing that whoever they want to win will win. I think all professional sports are fixed toan extent. But the NBA is by far the most obvious. I guess im just PO'ed about it constently happening. But yet we as fans still tune in to put up theratings so..whatever i guess i just hate these donkeys.

there was this one black ref that was screwing the Pistons over back in 2005 playoffs

10-1 -- Lakers record when Crawford referees
9-8 -- Lakers record when Crawford does not referee.

HmEREZZZZ , btw this is old stats, this was back during the rockets series.(this is also playoff games)

seriously i hate nba refs....lebron gets hit some much and its always a no call
smh.gif

hahaha kidding chill out

I don't trust them. Especially Joey Crawford. Dude trying to take all the Magic's stars out the game.

NBA refs are the worst professional sports refs. All the complaining the coaches and players do doesn't help though.

They also have the most difficult job when you consider how much they're being asked to look for and the way they're supposed to call the game.

In the NFL, everything seems straightforward and simple. That's why we get pissed when the miss the obvious (holding) and the difficult (passinterference). The inconsistency from era to era or year to year involves new rules.

The inconsistency from era to era and year to year in the NBA involves how they call existing rules. That isn't the ref's fault.

The ref's are bad, but the fixing needs to start at the top.

Regarding whether or not I trust them, I have no choice but to trust them. I couldn't watch otherwise.

They definitely have a hidden agenda. This is proven with donaheigh (sp?) being exposed. It still goes on without a doubt. NBA is the new WWF andcoincidentally, wrestling stars were wearing nba jerseys tonight. I know why, but it's still funny.

I hate caliing foul on the refs (no pun intended), but it was hard not to after the last Cavs/Magic game. They looked like they were trying to get the Cavsback in there

I TRY & BLOCK OUT THE REF'S CONSPRACY THEORY...

BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN ALLLLLL THE CHIPS WERE FIXED...

I MEAN IF THEYRE ON THE TAKE IT DIDNT JUST START A FEW SEASONS AGO..

So that wuld mean all thos GREAT MOMENTS i saw were phony...MJ, MAGIC, BIRD ETC....

BEING SUCH A HUGE FAN OF THE LEAGUE, THAT WOULD JUST KILL ME...

I understand that the refs can do a better job at times, but still I'm sure their job is EXTREMELY harder than we think. Imagine everything they ahve tolook for, every call that they pass on or call, they only have a split second to make a choice.

After the horrible calls this playoffs, the NBA needs to add another Ref in the game. Put him in front of the television in a booth far away from the fans, andlet the coaches have 2 challenges every half.

I agree Refs have a tough job especially when you have a drunk fan yelling at them 4 feet away. I mean it's one thing to make the wrong call but to seetheir mistakes over and over again on the replay just takes away the trust fans have with these NBA refs. If they make a call, they get yelled at. If theydon't make a call, they get yelled at also. No win situation so lets use technology to make the game fairer.

Back
Top Bottom