Is it me, or does Land of the Lost (the show) remind anyone else of Lost? *update: the plot thickens

Well, I guess it would be the other way around since Land of The Lost came first, but you get what I mean.

I used to watch this show when I was a kid and its been on SciFi all day because of the movie coming out soon I guess

Anyone else see the similarities?
I mean think about it, a freak accident takes a group of people to a strange place in actual location and time... strange creatures and mysterious/unexplainedhistory... the whole time they're trying to get home... if I didn't know any better Id say the writers of Lost pretty much stole the whole idea
laugh.gif
or maybe I'm just blazed
laugh.gif

If youve never seen the show, check out the intro or just throw on the SciFi channel

update:
someone click this link and tell me the name of the actor who played the Abominable Snowman
eek.gif

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071005/fullcredits#cast

and interestingly enough... Bill Laimbeer� was an extra in 3 episodes
roll.gif

Not any more. At the beginning of LOST, sure, it was pretty much the same story (minus dinosaurs and the other obvious stuff), but now LOST is a showcompletely in it's own.

laugh.gif
..might just be because your blazed but I do see certainsimilarities.but surely they were probably unintentional.
plus the Land of The Lost that came on Nick was wayyy better then this BS they been playin on Sci fi
pimp.gif

tried watching this show a little while ago. this might be they funniest yet horrible shows ive ever seen. i need to watch this blazed.

Originally Posted by samness20

laugh.gif
..might just be because your blazed but I do see certain similarities.but surely they were probably unintentional.
plus the Land of The Lost that came on Nick was wayyy better then this BS they been playin on Sci fi
pimp.gif
True indeed
pimp.gif
thats actually the one I watched as a kid, butthe original is more like LOST

just watched 2 more episodes and I swear it keeps getting more and more similar
laugh.gif

sorry but I had to bump it after seeing this
laugh.gif

thought I was trippin when I saw it in the credits so I had to check imdb...
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Jon Locke[/td] [td]...[/td] [td]Abominable Snowman (1 episode, 1976-1977)[/td] [/tr][/table]

and interestingly enough... Bill Laimbeer was an extra in 3 episodes
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom