Is it me, or is the "struggling stripper" a tired, lame excuse?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

why I should spend my hard earned $ on a woman that is doing nothing but shaking fat. 
EPIC
laugh.gif

I love the hard earned money argument, as if dudes didn't blow their money on tons of other unproductive crap (i.e alcohol, shoes, weed, golf, and during 2005-2009 - real estate)

You spend your hard earned money on what entertains you and brings you happiness. If a woman making her butt clap on top of your scrotum makes you feel good, go for it. Could you make that happen in real life for free, I guess. It's not a trick most females have in their repetoire and most of the ones that can do it aren't that good looking. I've only kicked it with a couple girls that could even do that, and one had two kids and the other one had 50+ bodies under her belt. So why even go that route, when you can hit the strip joint and enjoy a chick with an insane waist-hip ratio giving you cheek action while spending an amount that you would spend at normal club anyway (if you're spending more than $50 at a strip club, you're tricking).

I love the hard earned money argument, as if dudes didn't blow their money on tons of other unproductive crap (i.e alcohol, shoes, weed, golf, and during 2005-2009 - real estate)

You spend your hard earned money on what entertains you and brings you happiness. If a woman making her butt clap on top of your scrotum makes you feel good, go for it. Could you make that happen in real life for free, I guess. It's not a trick most females have in their repetoire and most of the ones that can do it aren't that good looking. I've only kicked it with a couple girls that could even do that, and one had two kids and the other one had 50+ bodies under her belt. So why even go that route, when you can hit the strip joint and enjoy a chick with an insane waist-hip ratio giving you cheek action while spending an amount that you would spend at normal club anyway (if you're spending more than $50 at a strip club, you're tricking).

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

laugh.gif

Another logic
thats how i am now...strip clubs are for tards or %+#!*# with girls that are scared to cheat...so they go watch strippers and the go home and +@$* they girl while thinking of the stripper...other than that its pointless to go to a strip club wasting money...
Someone else just suggested that dudes just go to a regular club and get a vertical lap dance for free. I mean girls let you feel their ******* in the club too so you could do that.

Another logic
thats how i am now...strip clubs are for tards or %+#!*# with girls that are scared to cheat...so they go watch strippers and the go home and +@$* they girl while thinking of the stripper...other than that its pointless to go to a strip club wasting money...
Someone else just suggested that dudes just go to a regular club and get a vertical lap dance for free. I mean girls let you feel their ******* in the club too so you could do that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's all sweet that she's a stripper until you have to come to grips as a man that your girl is shaking her (half) naked body in front of strange men. 

Very laughable. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone in here saying they wouldnt be at least a bit jealous or upset is a god damn liar. No square dude is gonna tolerate that for an extended period of time. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's all sweet that she's a stripper until you have to come to grips as a man that your girl is shaking her (half) naked body in front of strange men. 

Very laughable. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone in here saying they wouldnt be at least a bit jealous or upset is a god damn liar. No square dude is gonna tolerate that for an extended period of time. 

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Very laughable. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just hate the notion that a man is more "mature" because he can turn a blind eye to the obvious flaws of a woman. That is my issue with dudes that say they will be with a stripper. And then they discredit the lack of respect/reputation she has is funny as well.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Very laughable. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just hate the notion that a man is more "mature" because he can turn a blind eye to the obvious flaws of a woman. That is my issue with dudes that say they will be with a stripper. And then they discredit the lack of respect/reputation she has is funny as well.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Very laughable. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

couldnt do it....... not good for the male psyche/ego

u gotta have low self esteem to go through some stuff like that

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Very laughable. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

couldnt do it....... not good for the male psyche/ego

u gotta have low self esteem to go through some stuff like that

What type of paradox is broke stripper? What type of tralup is still broke and she strips? Who wifes strippers? You gonna get your eyes all cut up from putting your head down on those pillows with all that glitter. Niketalk step your life game up ya'll *+%*!% getting emotional and contemplating dating strippers. You want you a little bubble butt princess? Bubble butts gotta be washed every 3.25 hours. How many chicks you know take showers every 3 hours? Now my mathmatics and formulas aren't einsteinein but come on kings we talkin about unicorns and honey dipped dolphin dumplings.

What type of paradox is broke stripper? What type of tralup is still broke and she strips? Who wifes strippers? You gonna get your eyes all cut up from putting your head down on those pillows with all that glitter. Niketalk step your life game up ya'll *+%*!% getting emotional and contemplating dating strippers. You want you a little bubble butt princess? Bubble butts gotta be washed every 3.25 hours. How many chicks you know take showers every 3 hours? Now my mathmatics and formulas aren't einsteinein but come on kings we talkin about unicorns and honey dipped dolphin dumplings.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alotta strippers arent getting the bread that many of yall think they're getting though...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

alotta strippers arent getting the bread that many of yall think they're getting though...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom