Is it me, or....

....is Stewaurt Scott The Corniest Person in the history of sports?

You're only a leader if you can get a leader to follow you

EZ$

I don't have to explain myself...

Bill Walton.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

bill walton is by far more annoying than stuart scott
I know K-TOWN...
Tha'REAL K-TOWN...
That's WESTSIDE CHI-TOWN...Ya'll dudes is straightCLOWNS

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee

back in 03, Stu Scott was the man. He made the best comments that made people laugh. He brought a new way of presenting information durring games and in commentating. Since then, say around 04/05, he has really dropped off in his ways of presenting material. I definately agree, his stuff is getting corny. When he first came on in 03, he did things to improve reporting sports. But i agree with the fact that his stuff has seemed to get old and corny.

EDIT: yeah, I thought I was off on saying 03, But IMO thats when he broke out and was known to spice things up. Maybe a few years before that as well. But I know since the Pistons/Spurs finals series, he went downhill.
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

He trys WAY too hard to be funny.
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

My list of worst sports annoucers:

Tom Tolbert
Reggie Miller
Sacramento Kings TV announcers.If you have NBA League Pass watch and listen to a Kings game and you'll see what I mean.
Shannon Sharpe.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Bill Walton is annoying ONLY if you take him seriously. He doesn't even take HIMSELF seriously, so shame on anyone that does. You honestly think that he thinks a bad pass is the 'worst pass in the history of Western Civilization'? You honestly think he thinks that? :lol:
laugh.gif
Of course not. He's just clowning. If you take him seriously, he'd be annoying.

But Stuart? Dude IS being serious. And yes, it's very corny. He's very corny.

And this is coming from... ... ...

... ... ... me. :lol:
laugh.gif

*edit* On the Hubie Brown comments, dude KNOWS basketball. Like someone else just said, his problem comes in trying to get his message across.

Also, I'd just like to add that Charles Barkley and Bill Walton have said FEW things I've disagreed with, and they both pretty much have the same opinions on almost everything. *waits for someone to come with an example of something that Chuck and Bill completely disagreed on* I didn't say they agree on EVERYthing. :lol:
laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Oh, how I love these cliffhanger post titles. If you leave three dots after your title, you know I'm going to look.

How many times do I need to say it...

Lou Holtz is the worst on TV.
OREGONDUCKS
Dennis Dixon & Jonathan Stewart for Heisman​

i remember there was a time when Stu wasn't as annoying as he is now. He was also actually cool, and funny.
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Quote:
*edit* On the Hubie Brown comments, dude KNOWS basketball. Like someone else just said, his problem comes in trying to get his message across.
You're only a leader if you can get a leader to follow you
EZ$

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

Quote:
Bill Walton is annoying ONLY if you take him seriously. He doesn't even take HIMSELF seriously, so shame on anyone that does. You honestly think that he thinks a bad pass is the 'worst pass in the history of Western Civilization'? You honestly think he thinks that? Of course not. He's just clowning. If you take him seriously, he'd be annoying.

But Stuart? Dude IS being serious. And yes, it's very corny. He's very corny.
TEAMYANKEES

Korheiser, Wilbon, S. Scott --- take your pick.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Quote:
half the time he has NO idea what hes talking about....along with Hubie Brown...
:wow:
eek.gif
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#7 Bostjan Nachbar#11 Darrell Armstrong#30 Malik Allen#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

Back
Top Bottom