Is it normal to creep (NOT cheat) on a lot of girls even if you have a girlfriend?

snow pl0w

Banned
I have a gf but I still get girls numbers and get off on them to catch feelings for me.. I rarely hook up with them..I just like knowing that I 'still gotit', you know? Is this normal? Yes, I know it's really rude to my girl, but for the most part I love her. We just both are busy a lot so I get myattention from other girls, in the process getting them to catch feelings. I hit up this one girl after not bbming her in a while and she was like "Whyare you doing this to me? You know I like you, stop leading me on if you don't like me." I felt kinda bad after that..
frown.gif
sometimes I get drunk andsend random texts to girls just to see how they'll respond.. Random wild stuff like "I can't wait to taste you".. so absurd.

It's can be argued both ways, but personally, I think its human nature... not to creep, but to want to test yourself at times.

In this day in age its quite normal...its a beautiful thing to find a truly faithful couple.

What about when girls know you have a girlfriend..do they really think you can be JUST buddies? Or are they really just trying to find a way in? This one girlI chat with I swear she's a good girl and would never hook up with me (because I have a girl) but she still chats with me.. But maybe I'm naïve.. Ormaybe girls don't care because attention (even electronically) is still attention?

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

I have a gf but I still get girls numbers and get off on them to catch feelings for me.. I rarely hook up with them..I just like knowing that I 'still got it', you know? Is this normal? Yes, I know it's really rude to my girl, but for the most part I love her. We just both are busy a lot so I get my attention from other girls, in the process getting them to catch feelings. I hit up this one girl after not bbming her in a while and she was like "Why are you doing this to me? You know I like you, stop leading me on if you don't like me." I felt kinda bad after that..
frown.gif
sometimes I get drunk and send random texts to girls just to see how they'll respond.. Random wild stuff like "I can't wait to taste you".. so absurd.
laugh.gif

Nah, but I know what you mean and can relate.

I've got issues. Never been faithful to a girl ever.
ohwell.gif

Nothing to brag about. I guess if you can control it, control it. But I always got put in awkward situations where I felt like I couldn't resist after along period of flirting. Once a girl asked me, after working with her for a while, about my meat...

Had me like

What about when girls know you have a girlfriend..do they really think you can be JUST buddies? Or are they really just trying to find a way in? This one girl I chat with I swear she's a good girl and would never hook up with me (because I have a girl) but she still chats with me.. But maybe I'm naïve.. Or maybe girls don't care because attention (even electronically) is still attention?
Women are competitive creatures, she might be waiting for you to break up with your girlfriend.

you aren't mature enough for a relationship.

you either lack self esteem or you are unwilling to make sacrifices for your partner.

think of how your girl would feel is she saw those texts, and likewise, if she was doing the same thing, how would you feel?

isn't that still called cheating anyway, like emotional cheating?

I have a gf but I still get girls numbers and get off on them to catch feelings for me.. I rarely hook up with them..I just like knowing that I 'still got it', you know? Is this normal? Yes, I know it's really rude to my girl, but for the most part I love her. We just both are busy a lot so I get my attention from other girls, in the process getting them to catch feelings. I hit up this one girl after not bbming her in a while and she was like "Why are you doing this to me? You know I like you, stop leading me on if you don't like me." I felt kinda bad after that..
frown.gif
sometimes I get drunk and send random texts to girls just to see how they'll respond.. Random wild stuff like "I can't wait to taste you".. so absurd.

Definition of cheating: ANYTHING YOU CAN NOT TELL YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER

Dude you're cheating

Originally Posted by General Johnson

frown.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, but I know what you mean and can relate.

I've got issues. Never been faithful to a girl ever.
ohwell.gif

Nothing to brag about. I guess if you can control it, control it. But I always got put in awkward situations where I felt like I couldn't resist after a long period of flirting. Once a girl asked me, after working with her for a while, about my meat...

Had me like

Yeah, long periods of flirting usually do lead to awkward situations..or you have to just stop talking to the girl. Most of the time I lose interest after Irealize the girl is really into me (unless she's a certified cold piece)..then it may lead to question decisions..but for the most part I end it before Ido anything too stupid.

I'm a hypocrite about this stuff....I'd mess around but if my ex had a # or even if I thought she was talking to someone else I'd flip out.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I'm a hypocrite about this stuff....I'd mess around but if my ex had a # or even if I thought she was talking to someone else I'd flip out.
smh.gif

I hate guys like that...don't dish it if you can't take it.

guilty.

i do it too, nicer to them than my own girlfriend(which happens to be ultra faithful
frown.gif
but i cant help it...

Dont worry I think its normal...but not healthy so just choose wisely with who you talk to you be surprised who your girl knows..

yea i think its normal... now when u start gettin feelins for them and start actin on those feelins... thats when the problem arises... and i guarantee yourgirl is doin the exact same...

Originally Posted by vasweetz

Originally Posted by JayHood23

smh.gif

I hate guys like that...don't dish it if you can't take it.
I hate being this way, I don't condone it whatsoever
tired.gif

men lie women lie!!! The best advice i can give is.... trust your significant other if u deem her trustworthy but ultimately dont put anything past anybodybecause we all are human and we succomb to someone or something at one point

Flirting is natural, but you have to know where to draw the line. Saying u want to taste some girl is crossing the line. And what is this I "rarely"cheat on my girl stuff? Cheating is cheating.

Think of it this way, if you wouldn't want her to do it, don't do it yourself.

Originally Posted by RoddyRodPiper

men lie women lie!!! The best advice i can give is.... trust your significant other if u deem her trustworthy but ultimately dont put anything past anybody because we all are human and we succomb to someone or something at one point
I couldn't agree more.

I actually don't expect women to be faithful, so at least I'm not a hypocrite.

As long as I don't know about it and don't have to take pills for it or buy it diapers, it's out of site out of mind.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

It's can be argued both ways, but personally, I think its human nature... not to creep, but to want to test yourself at times.

I agree.

Back
Top Bottom