Is it ok to dry clean New Era caps?

Joined Dec 16, 2008
Guys, I've tried hand washing & the shape got deformed. Will it do the same if I have it dry cleaned? Any local cleaning product you can suggest? TIA.

Joined Aug 25, 2007
i've dry cleaned my fitteds before but the shape got deformed, what im doing is i just used a clean wet white cloth with detergent and gently rub to thesurface and rinse the cloth and gently rub again to the surface...

Joined Mar 14, 2007
drry cleaning is the prescribed method of cleaning but really though,once you get that fitted to the point that you have to clean it,its time to get a new one.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Originally Posted by Air Marvin

i've dry cleaned my fitteds before but the shape got deformed, what im doing is i just used a clean wet white cloth with detergent and gently rub to the surface and rinse the cloth and gently rub again to the surface...
i do the same then leave them under the sun for a while flipping them once

Joined Jan 16, 2008
Originally Posted by maxtempo96

drry cleaning is the prescribed method of cleaning but really though,once you get that fitted to the point that you have to clean it,its time to get a new one.

co-sign sir..

Joined Dec 31, 2008
They sell New Era hats in the philippines?
I went their this summer and couldnt find any... only fake ones lol
Where do they sell them?

Joined Dec 16, 2008
Thanks for the tips guys!

I'll try a clean wet white cloth with detergent. Here's what I'm about to clean:

Here is my deformed cap:

Is there anyway I can restore its original form?

Thanks guys!

Joined Jan 2, 2009
I use a toothbrush and detergent. Effective on most of my fitted caps except for my white on white.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now