Is it ok to dry clean New Era caps?

Guys, I've tried hand washing & the shape got deformed. Will it do the same if I have it dry cleaned? Any local cleaning product you can suggest? TIA.

i've dry cleaned my fitteds before but the shape got deformed, what im doing is i just used a clean wet white cloth with detergent and gently rub to thesurface and rinse the cloth and gently rub again to the surface...

drry cleaning is the prescribed method of cleaning but really though,once you get that fitted to the point that you have to clean it,its time to get a new one.

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

i've dry cleaned my fitteds before but the shape got deformed, what im doing is i just used a clean wet white cloth with detergent and gently rub to the surface and rinse the cloth and gently rub again to the surface...
i do the same then leave them under the sun for a while flipping them once

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

drry cleaning is the prescribed method of cleaning but really though,once you get that fitted to the point that you have to clean it,its time to get a new one.

co-sign sir..
happy.gif

They sell New Era hats in the philippines?
I went their this summer and couldnt find any... only fake ones lol
Where do they sell them?

Thanks for the tips guys!

I'll try a clean wet white cloth with detergent. Here's what I'm about to clean:

25jimfs.jpg

2qaifxs.jpg

11acy9x.jpg

Here is my deformed cap:

ae3cle.jpg

141tfu1.jpg

Is there anyway I can restore its original form?

Thanks guys!

I use a toothbrush and detergent. Effective on most of my fitted caps except for my white on white.

Back
Top Bottom