Is it ok to mix brands like that ?

I always wear Nike shoes, but recently bought a new Adidas school backpack for university. Do you think it is ok to mix brands like that? The colors of the shoes and backpack match (both dark), the problem is that they are two rival brands.

Do you think it would look ridiculous?

Also, sorry if posted in a wrong thread. Moderators can move it to the designated thread if necessary.

Thank you.

That doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is wearing gear from two different teams at the same time.

Yes it's okay. If you're a freshman, you'd learn that other students generally don't care what you wear.

If you're concerned about meaningless stuff like this then you must have a pretty blissful life. Enjoy it because Adulthood comes fast.

Yes it's okay. If you're a freshman, you'd learn that other students generally don't care what you wear.

Thank you. I am actually about to be final year. Just wanted to get a refreshment. And yes, for my first 2 years I noticed everyone wears whatever they want.

this generation man :smh:
to worried about mixing brands
and not more important **** thats going on in the world
bunch of idiots

nah, you gotta get nike underwear and nike condoms too for the splish splash

mixing brands aint wavy at all

nah, you gotta get nike underwear and nike condoms too for the splish splash

mixing brands aint wavy at all
This gotta cop those Nike thongs and a Nike man purse to make the outfit complete.

One brand, and one brand only. Supreme down to my socks. NT Denim saggin to show off my white Supreme boxers too boooooiii. J/k wear what you thinks fresh, brands dont matter.

this generation man :smh:
to worried about mixing brands
and not more important **** thats going on in the world
bunch of idiots
I am actually. I see nothing wrong with looking for different opinions on how I would look towards others, though. Of course, it is always important to wear what I want, but that doesn't mean I should exclude objective opinions.

People who care about matching brands definitely don't exercise or have lives in general. Millionaire athletes wear Adidas jerseys and Nike shoes (or vice versa) but dusty New Era sticker wearing dudes stuck in 2002 are too classy to do the same :lol:

I mean if you go to the gym or watch/play sports, how many people do you see matching brands head to toe? If all I have left is my Puma soccer jersey and Nike running shorts, am I supposed to be like "Nah, can't go to the gym today"? :lol:

Someone who's serious about fitness looks for the gear that suits him the best, not the one that matches his outfit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom