Is it ok to mix brands like that ?

it looks horrible.

its like having BMW rims on a toyota...i know u wouldn't do that either...

so then why aren't people getting roasted on IG/Twitter for wearing Off white flannels/Longsleeves and shirts with SLP denim?
or supreme tees with fear of god denim?
or even closer to your analogy with that logic people shouldn't get after market rims for their cars then because they're not OEM?

thats kind of ridiculous no?

What about lewy with bape while you use your supreme metro card to hop on the subway

I remember years ago in wdywt someone didn't like someone else's fit and said his clothes didn't have brand synergy. I think he wore some supreme stuff with the hundreds stuff.

I had an Olympic Nike track Jacket on with some Olympic 7's and shorty said I was brand swapping :smh:

i dunno why some are shocked and think its just this generation. the questioning of wearing different brands has been around since the begining of time.

i dont mix brands but if its performance gear or equipment imo thats fine

i remember i use to buy under armour stuff and i didnt even know they made shoes

:lol:

OPs mom finally stopped dressing him so he wanna know whats ok and whats not ok to wear for his first day of school

First day of school? I think you slightly misjudged on that one. I am 24, been living abroad for the last 3 years and about to be a final year at university (a bit of a late student, but whatever).

I simply asked a question. Appreciate the answers, even some of the snarkier remarks. Just wanted to hear opinions.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Whoa. I read over the university part in your original post and thought you were in high school.

Back
Top Bottom