Is it ok to mix brands like that ?

I mean if you go to the gym or watch/play sports, how many people do you see matching brands head to toe? If all I have left is my Puma soccer jersey and Nike running shorts, am I supposed to be like "Nah, can't go to the gym today"? :lol:

Someone who's serious about fitness looks for the gear that suits him the best, not the one that matches his outfit

:lol: the ones that be all matchy matchy are the ones that be on the treadmill for like 10min then socialize for 45min then have a smoothie and call it a day. Talkin bout i went to the gym today

Some of you people seem like a bunch miserable adults :lol:. I mean...isn't this a sneaker forum after all? I seriously do not understand the hate. I'm sure at some point this questioned has crossed your mind throughout your youth.

As for the question, if it's just a backpack I could careless about the brand. Personally, I just don't cross sneaker brands when wearing clothing (ie: Adidas shirt and Nike sneakers). Though it seems like now a days kids could really careless about crossbranding so it could be more of an older thing.

Best advice, just wear whatever you want and don't overly stress others opinions. Especially on here.

Last edited:
I mean if you go to the gym or watch/play sports, how many people do you see matching brands head to toe? If all I have left is my Puma soccer jersey and Nike running shorts, am I supposed to be like "Nah, can't go to the gym today"? :lol:

Someone who's serious about fitness looks for the gear that suits him the best, not the one that matches his outfit

The sponsored fitness people will be wearing all of the same brand. Plus some nt'ers are so obsessed and loyal to nike that they probably do wear all nike.

if its a bookbag thats fine but everything else nah... like some air forces with adidas jacket or pants are a no go :smh:

i got on ua curry lows, with nike elite soccer socks, with adidas compression pants, with nike inter shorts to play basketball.all were bought on sale. buy what you want and whats affordable to you. brand loyalty is stupid

I would never rock supreme/stussy or palace/supreme together..that's stupid..there's a term for this called 'over branding'

I have an adidas gym bag..and all of my gym clothes are Nike..but I don't think that counts

Never mixing certain brands. **** annoys the hell out of me and I see it all the time now. Kids today have no home training.

Three striped pants and then Nike shoes on. Makes me sick.

Man I packed my gym bag this morning. Nike tank, Russel shorts, wearing Ultra Boosts.

Zero cares :lol:

I for sure thought this was a you go boy thread.

Op part of me wants to back hand the **** out of you for asking such a dumb question, but the other half knows you're still a youngin with few priorities so ill go easy and say no one gives two ****s what kind of backpack, shoes, underwear, hat you rockin.

Jordans with a baseball or football jersey looks wierd

An adidas jump suit (full) looks fine with air maxes..idk why but for some reason the only adidas that look good to me with a track suit is shell tops

Back
Top Bottom