When a condom breaks, the semen goes in the vagina and fertilizes the egg
and also stds can be transmitted due to a broken condom

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Yeah..Of course
laugh.gif

What the $!*$ are YOU talking about??

i think they have some disclaimer on the package and im sure people have tried before and have won or lost causing them to make a disclaimer to save theirbehind.

Nope.

Its kinda like tryin to sue Nike cause you twisted your ankle while hooping. Its a assumed risk when you participate in the activity.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

...for a man to sue Trojan if his condom breaks and he ends up sick or with a kid?
eyes.gif

um... i believe it says ON the packaging that its only 99% effective against pregnancy and std's
so.. that 1% is there for their "cya" purposes...

Yeah..Of course
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
son is wallin right now

Originally Posted by chrisl5mavs

...for a man to sue Trojan if his condom breaks and he ends up sick or with a kid?
eyes.gif

um... i believe it says ON the packaging that its only 99% effective against pregnancy and std's
Relax. Anyway......

With what other product can you PURCHASE, use properly, have it malfunction anyway, and still not have alegal right to sue for damages?

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Nope.

Its kinda like tryin to sue Nike cause you twisted your ankle while hooping. Its a assumed risk when you participate in the activity.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]then the fact of trying to prove the incident has taken place[/color]

Originally Posted by chrisl5mavs

eyes.gif

Relax. Anyway......

With what other product can you PURCHASE, use properly, have it malfunction anyway, and still not have a legal right to sue for damages?
Any supplement. Depending on the malfunction of course.

Originally Posted by SiG21

99.9% protection, guess u were in the .01 percentile
laugh.gif
nah man, just got to thinking about it last night... Trojan should be paying child support for about a half billion people IMO. Say like...some random soldier has random sex with a random civilian half way across the world and the condom breaks. He has to leave for home in the morning. He nevereven finds out if that chick got knocked up. Meanwhile, she's somewhere in Cambodia or some %@#*, with a bastard-child and no way to find out where hisdaddy is. That's crazy... Trojan should have to buy diapers and %@#*. Formula or some %@#*...something, hell..
grin.gif

Yeah..Of course
laugh.gif

oh #%%% lol..I thought that said USE not SUE
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah..Of course
laugh.gif

oh #%%% lol..I thought that said USE not SUE
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
...... dyslexia FLT

OP, do you honestly think that the company went into condom business and did not consider your scenario?

Do you seriously think you somehow out-maneuvered various Executives, MBA holding consultants, and Corporate Attorneys?
indifferent.gif

Disclaimers and no liability FTW or FTL, depending on what side of the balance sheet you are on
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom