Is It Possible To Check How Many People Are On My Wi-fi..

Joined Dec 18, 2005
Alright, just gotta a wireless router.
Is it possible to see how many people are using my wi-fi. I did put a password, but it is going slower than usual.

Joined Sep 23, 2008
Man my wireless been messing up ever since that +#+++ !## !**!$@ !## cable guy came and cut off my cable yesterday.
But just put an access key on your joint

Joined Apr 23, 2003
login in to your router. each router is different but you should be able to see a live view of connected devices and an access log for your history.

Joined Dec 25, 2001
I hope my neighbors dont find out cause i've saddled up on their wifi for the passed two months

Joined Jun 5, 2003
Originally Posted by T11Time

I hope my neighbors dont find out cause i've saddled up on their wifi for the passed two months
that's nothing....i've been using someone's wireless for the past 10 months, ever since i moved to this new condo. We have internet,but no wireless and i just find it more convenient using someone else's wireless

Joined Sep 12, 2008
Login to your router usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 and check your DHCP Client List. If you see a computer name that seems unfamiliar then most likelysomeone is stealing your wifi.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now