Is It Possible To Check How Many People Are On My Wi-fi..

Alright, just gotta a wireless router.
Is it possible to see how many people are using my wi-fi. I did put a password, but it is going slower than usual.

Man my wireless been messing up ever since that +#+++ !## !**!$@ !## cable guy came and cut off my cable yesterday.
But just put an access key on your joint

login in to your router. each router is different but you should be able to see a live view of connected devices and an access log for your history.

I hope my neighbors dont find out cause i've saddled up on their wifi for the passed two months

Originally Posted by T11Time

I hope my neighbors dont find out cause i've saddled up on their wifi for the passed two months
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by T11Time

that's nothing....i've been using someone's wireless for the past 10 months, ever since i moved to this new condo. We have internet,but no wireless and i just find it more convenient using someone else's wireless

Login to your router usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 and check your DHCP Client List. If you see a computer name that seems unfamiliar then most likelysomeone is stealing your wifi.

Back
Top Bottom