Is it possible to see humans die out like dinosaurs?

with all these viruses going around and losing more and more trees do you guys think its possible decades from now?

It could be possible, by the time it does happen, we won't be alive anyways. That's on our future seeds and relatives to experience which is still a sad thing for me to accept.
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​
Member since November 22, 2000 - AIR JORDAN TWO3​

No any because humans are smart enough to overcome any possible threat to our existence. Perhaps the only threat we may not be able to avoid is self destruction. I think out greatest threats are ourselves. An asteriod can somehow be destroy, viruses can be avoided and or relieved.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

Quote:
Is it possible to see humans die out like dinosaurs?
:lol:
laugh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Imma call it now.

Those scientist in Europe messing around with dark matter and trying to make tiny black holes gonna make something epic happen.

Dudes gonna pop through that portal destroying everything and looking like them protoss people from star craft.

That will be the day that humans extinct.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

its very possible but yea like somebody said humans are their own worst enemy.

i could see it happening some @#%$ like...

Today We've made an Exciting discovery, as you look through the whole you can see the other worlds.
Oh wait there coming through.
Then everyone dies and the station goes to that standby screen.

TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt lead me to the teabagging of an uber-hot asian guy! Some spooning was involved as well! BUY THIS SHIRT NOW!!"
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= "THAMASSACRE0613"​

Had a look at dark matter on Wiki. its very sciency.
Yeh humans could die out, I hear sun flares is how its gonna happend
Living for the Weekend.

we're all gonna die anyway. but yea im sure we'll all be dead way before the entire human race becomes extinct.

Quote:
Those scientist in Europe messing around with dark matter and trying to make tiny black holes gonna make something epic happen.

they gonna keep @#%$ around and open that Imagination Land gateway.
TEAMAMFAMILY

Isn't our galaxy going to crash into another in the future?

TeamZEnthusiasts
Team Bay Area
TEAMlateNIGHTMyspace

Quote:

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

Nothing lasts forever. If you've ever seen any of those History Channel programs you'll know there are numerous ways that humans can go extinct.

No. We'd find a way to survive, even in some sort of fractured, disjointed existance.
Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury
GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

Quote:
Isn't our galaxy going to crash into another in the future?

yea in trillions of billions of millions of years.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom