Is it possible to transition from one girl to her best friend?

usherplaylist

Banned
I met these two best friends. Identical personalities except for one is a 9/10 the other is a 8/10. Got both of their numbers, but wasn't sure which one I was contacting, because they'd put me on speaker and I'd just crack jokes and I'd make them lol.  Apparently I was calling the 8's # - so she starts jocking. To make matters worse, the first time I was supposed to link up with them out on the town, I (of course) got distracted by a totally different girl.  Come to find out that night the 9 met some guy she started talking to.
mad.gif
Got to keep your eye on the prize...
tired.gif

Long story short, I felt it was a lost cause with the 9 (the 8 had already put her bid in on me, and the 9 started talking to another guy) so then I just started hooking up with the 8.

I don't kick it with the 8 much, maybe once a week (if that), but every time I'm at her crib I'm distracted by the pictures of her best friend that lace her bedroom walls. 
laugh.gif

tired.gif
I almost want to tape a picture of her best friend to her forehead. 
laugh.gif
She's even told me that they both liked me and how flattered she was that I chose her. 
indifferent.gif
Honestly, I feel like USA hockey getting that silver medal when I know the gold should have been mine.
tired.gif

Other important notes: I've kept the comm open with the 9 the entire time, matter of fact Ijust got off the phone with her...but she's rejected my advances to kick it thus far.  "...you know I would have...but you've touched my friend...and I know she wouldn't be cool with me hanging out with you..."
indifferent.gif
The guy (I mentioned above) has been blowing her off lately, running weak game, keeping her at arms length (no relationship)..she's in a vulnerable state.
devil.gif

Yes, I've done it. I was friends with these two girls. An I got close with one during a double movie date with her and her friend. We hit it off, and talked for a little while but didn't work out. But me an her friend kept chatting, and became friends. Feelings grew and we were an item for a little while. But then I went to military school so it all ended. So yes it can be done. A

@Rico - Did you completely stop talking to girl #1 before transitioning to girl #2?

Another thing girl #2 keeps saying is how serious I am with #1. I think #1 is a little insecure about guys digging her more attractive friend, so only God knows what she tells her friend - anything to make us seem more serious than the reality.
indifferent.gif

Yes, it's possible.  I was "dating" one girl for about a month in college, before making the switch to her bunk mate.  We have now been official for 5 years, with no regrets...

Originally Posted by JBnSOUL

Yes, it's possible.  I was "dating" one girl for about a month in college, before making the switch to her bunk mate.  We have now been official for 5 years, with no regrets...

I have heard stories like this but nobody ever elaborates on what their GP was. Did you start the transition before officially ending things with the first girl? Was the second girl 'bout it from the go or hesitant at first?

It's just one notch daddy. Do work. I'm sure 8 got all the study material too so you can get 9 next time.

Once they have that talk about you, neither will go for you out of their own respect for one another. Unless this respect I speak of actually doesn't exist (but i'm sure it does), then go for the 9. In 95% of these cases though, just stick with the ocho.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Once they have that talk about you, neither will go for you out of their own respect for one another. Unless this respect I speak of actually doesn't exist (but i'm sure it does), then go for the 9. In 95% of these cases though, just stick with the ocho.

I have been slow rolling on the 9 the entire time I've been hanging out with the 8.  Like random hilarious texts, I'll call her sometimes and just make her laugh or talk about random things for 10-15 minutes.  The 8 has no clue I talk to the 9 with such frequency.  It's obvious they both could have been mine, but due to random events (getting names and numbers mixed up, rolling on a different girl the night the 9 met a guy), I ended up with the 8.  Kind of crazy how such seemingly insignificant events can have such an impact.

I don't want to string the other along, because she's cool too, just not as cute or cool as her friend.  I have even explicitly told the 9 things like, "It's so rude to be kicking it in your friends bed thinking about you."
roll.gif
But I think she's hung up on the fact that I've hooked up with her friend, and that her friend clearly has developed feelings for me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

8 and 9 and no pics?
smh.gif

Honestly, they might not be 8s and 9s to you guys but they're both the funniest girls I have ever met - my ratings could be biased. No FaceBook = No pictures

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

@Rico - Did you completely stop talking to girl #1 before transitioning to girl #2?

Another thing girl #2 keeps saying is how serious I am with #1. I think #1 is a little insecure about guys digging her more attractive friend, so only God knows what she tells her friend - anything to make us seem more serious than the reality.
indifferent.gif

Yes, I did. But not because of drama, it was just kind of awkward since we ended up not working out. An it was this actual awkwardness that was the basis of first conversations with her friend. We'd talk about how her friend was doing, and why things didn't work out, and it just expanded from there.

Welcome to NT.

Next time bring pics!!!!!

And yes its possible, but the odds are against it most of the time

Back
Top Bottom