Is It Questionable to Make a Margarita When Chillin by Yourself?

I'm staying in tonight, just chillin and watching UFC 96.

I have a bottle of Jose and margarita mix. Is this an acceptable drink for a guy to make for himself?

Completely acceptable
pimp.gif

Margaritas in and of themselves are questionable for a dude, IMO. But that's just me.

Drinking by yourself? I don't see a problem with it.

Does it really matter what anyone else thinks about that topic anyways? Whatever you like to drink, drink away.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Margaritas in and of themselves are questionable for a dude, IMO. But that's just me.

Drinking by yourself? I don't see a problem with it.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Getting drunk by yourself is kinda sketchy...
Disagree.

Margaritas are nice, but I can only drink them in the summer(unless youre from somewhere where it's warm year round.)

Originally Posted by 430AM

Getting drunk by yourself is kinda sketchy...

thats when you call your girl and start telling her your true feelings and tell her how much you love her while your on the grown crying
roll.gif

Wait so if we said it is unacceptable, you actually wouldn't drink?

If I was you I would do it. Get some nice sleep.

grown man asking NT about this is questionable!!

i'll sit and watch sex in the city re-runs, drinkin manhattans if i feel like it (nh)

in short...do you.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

grown man asking NT about this is questionable!!

i'll sit and watch sex in the city re-runs, drinkin manhattans if i feel like it (nh)

in short...do you.
I've watched some with my ex-girls but by yourself? You really enjoy watching that *%*#?
That show is nothing more than 4 $%*# getting their $!# on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't think you need niketalks approval on whether what you do by yourself is acceptable or not. If you can dig that

Back
Top Bottom