Is It Rude/Pretentious To Request Guests To Take Their Shoes Off Upon Entering Your Home?

Is It Rude/Pretentious To Request Guests To Take Their Shoes Off Upon Entering Your Home?

• Total voters
You don't even have friends to be in this convo.
Tell the truth, you struggling maybe just got in to your first new place with 4 roommates and you live like a slob so you arguing about it in here cuz you in denial.

Last edited:
So can coco come in your homes
She's got a personal vacuumer.
Screenshot_20171108-123106.jpg

Close this topic.

If you have cleaning products just clean it.

If your throwing a party/event/get together, don't do it if you don't wanna clean or have dirty floors.

If you're having a few people over, that's fine to have them take shoes off. Less than 5.

If you walk into anyone else's home with shoes on your disrespectful if you make others do it and don't take yours off without being asked.

Also Master Zik Master Zik is a pause name.

Close this topic.

If you have cleaning products just clean it.

If your throwing a party/event/get together, don't do it if you don't wanna clean or have dirty floors.

If you're having a few people over, that's fine to have them take shoes off. Less than 5.

If you walk into anyone else's home with shoes on your disrespectful if you make others do it and don't take yours off without being asked.

Also Master Zik Master Zik is a pause name.

I'm strolling in yo spot like rick james

I dont think people really understand how important it is to take your shoes off at the door until you get your own place

I didnt

Now ya man is aware. Especially when theres inclement weather outside

Nothing will piss you off more than stepping on wet carpet from shoes when youre in your socks

I mean you got dudes that have convinced themselves that humans are just as dirty as thejr dogs , so it doesn't surprise me that people can't see how dirty shoes are

No, it's not rude. People's shoes are ****ing filthy. Take your goddamn shoes off.

I liked this thread. I have a group of friends that prefer for people to take their shoes off. It's kind of annoying but in the long run, I get it.

i just realised that if you're a feet type of guy thats more power to you for when women folk come around.

*shrug:rolleyes

Don’t invite people over if you don’t want shoes inside.

Simple.

You tell your grandfather to walk around in socks and grandma?

If people just coming over to chill, I get it. I’m not walking around in socks ANYWHERE! FOH.

Dudes don’t clean their crib every night?

Back
Top Bottom