Is It Rude/Pretentious To Request Guests To Take Their Shoes Off Upon Entering Your Home?

Is It Rude/Pretentious To Request Guests To Take Their Shoes Off Upon Entering Your Home?

• Total voters
If y’all wear shoes in your house y’all are ****ing savages.

Think of where y’all been

1. public bathroom

2. hospitals

3. Mud

4. rain

5. Snow

6. The club

7. some homeless guys piss

8. dog ****

9. drunk persons vomit

10. wearing shoes all day isn’t even ****ing comfortable

11. sand, gravel

Last edited:
is your wife black?
Is water wet?
B19E5D41-1DC4-4A22-9463-A4C33897CE74.jpeg

Last edited:
Y'all act like cats walking into the crib with caked up residue on their shoes. It's borderline germaphobe stuff to not want shoes in the house. Yes we walk around on dirty floors but does it hurt anyone in the long run really? Y'all acting like people go to the hospital because too many people wore shoes on the house. You don't know where everyone's hands have been, do you deny a handshake? Not unless they have some visible moisture or residue on their hand.

If people wanna take them off, fine, if not, fine. Only thing it really changes is the carpet and that's not even drastic. Over time maybe but carpets can be cleaned.

Y'all act like cats walking into the crib with caked up residue on their shoes. It's borderline germaphobe stuff to not want shoes in the house. Yes we walk around on dirty floors but does it hurt anyone in the long run really? Y'all acting like people go to the hospital because too many people wore shoes on the house. You don't know where everyone's hands have been, do you deny a handshake? Not unless they have some visible moisture or residue on their hand.

If people wanna take them off, fine, if not, fine. Only thing it really changes is the carpet and that's not even drastic. Over time maybe but carpets can be cleaned.
So how you dealing with your covid-19 infection?

This is a bad take.

This is disgusting

Just off this statement you gave, I'm 100% positive sure you got forces like this in your shoe rotation.
1585283983010.png

Talking about
"Hey bruh, i saw you on facebook at that party, why you ain't hit me up for?"

ME: Well...
1585284093793.png

I'm real picky about certain things, mainly stuff dealing with food preparation (anti potluck btw). Taking shoes off just wasn't something people did in my community and I'm not particular about it now 🤷🏾‍♂️ again, I fully get why people do it.

Lol i don't enter my crib with dirty shoes. If they're dirty, I wipe them on the door mat. If they're muddy, I take them off before I come in and clean them on the patio or something.

9/10 I take them off when I get to my room and put them on my shoe rack. I don't even recall walking around in shoes, but maybe I have, and so what lol

Your feet ****ing smell cause you be wearing your shoes all day you dummy

you don’t wear new socks every day?

You want to insult me so bad that you missed the point.

Having a large gathering, someone is bound to have foot fungus.

Lol i don't enter my crib with dirty shoes. If they're dirty, I wipe them on the door mat. If they're muddy, I take them off before I come in and clean them on the patio or something.

9/10 I take them off when I get to my room and put them on my shoe rack. I don't even recall walking around in shoes, but maybe I have, and so what lol
You realize germs and viruses are invisible right?

Back
Top Bottom