Is it suspect to judge other Guys.

Seriously, damn some of yall are so homophobic.
Thread shows how immature and how many virgins there really are on NT.

It's perfectly fine to recognize another person's good looks, whether they are the same gender or not.

How i see it is;
Everybody can recognize an attractive person,
Weither you choose to acknowledge it or not.
I got no problems saying another dude is attractive since i am comfortable knowing i'm a proud vagina connissour.
Homophobia is pretty pitiful.

Admitting a guy is good looking is not tabu, whether your gay or not. I don't get it when guys feel it's an act of treason to one's manhood for astraight guy to admit something like that. If you're comfortable with your sexuality, the answer should be easy. I'd like to think we're beyondthose archaic years of shallow machismo.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Homophobia is lame, so is being insecure about yourself.

No, it's not "suspect" or "gay." Gay is being sexually attracted to members of the same sex.

Anyone can recognize a good-looking person, male or female.
Pretty well put.

i got no problem with it...i usually will judge the guy's style though, not his looks.

From my experience it's usually unattractive guys who have a problem admitting someone else is good looking. Like someone mentioned, the ugly fat dude inthe corner hating. They are usually the ones quick to say "what are you gay?" if you ever said something pertaining to another man in the room beinga good looking person. I figure it's their best way to try and bring others down to their level, or to just convince themselves that women don't careabout looks.

No, it's not "suspect" or "gay." Gay is being sexually attracted to members of the same sex.

Nt for the most part is very homophobic, this thread should have some interesting replies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Nt for the most part is very homophobic, this thread should have some interesting replies
laugh.gif

it's mostly ignorant/insecure than homophobic.

Yea this is an interesting thread, I'm a straight dude but I can generally tell whether or not a dude will be attractive to girls or not. We all do it allthe time subliminally like when u hear an ugly @#$ dude talkin about he get all the $$$+@. Tell me you and your boys aint thinkin in the back of your headslike what the %%!* is this $+@$! talkin bout, then after dude leaves ya'll bust out laughin or ya'll roast him to his face
grin.gif

No its not suspect.

Its funny cuz dudes always sayin to other dudes "oh you fresh son" to another dude, but if some overweight, ugly N_ was wearing the EXACT same fitmost dudes wouldn't tell him he's "fresh".

Think about it.

No, dog, it's cool to be comfortable with your skin. There is nothing wrong with that, though, in our generation, believe it or not, people still can'taccept that "gay" is normal. Anyways, what does matter what other thinks, right ? As long as you know who you are then you're straight.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i feel more comfortable around good looking people. race doesnt even matter, when youre around good looking people the vibes are great. the hate is from that ugly fat dude in the corner who know the women stayin away.

example..............i was at MGM foxwoods the other day 21-30 yr old crowd for the most part...........everybody in shape, fresh cuts, good skin, didnt see any fat dudes everybody was athletic or swole. dressed like myself, it was all love nh. (smh i seen a grip full of dudes with my same true religion wash, o well) havin a good time

same with the females........................curvy, busty, stylish. ya know...........we can all be friends

after the club my girl an I, because it was our first time at Shrine we were like yea.............def a nice spot, everyody was good looking also, just something we BOTH aknowledge. An yea good looking folks recognize other good looking folks. lets all be friends.

do ugly people feel the same when they are around other ugly people? id think so.

no cocky, shout out to all my good looking NT males and females. you know if youre fly individual or not.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On topic, no it is not suspect, If u know the ladies will like a dude its ok to say u know he's smashing. I dont see what the problem is. If ur ugly, urugly.
laugh.gif

I do it all the time.

but if you get a boner when you see a good lookin dude..thats when you gotta start doin some wrist curls.

Back
Top Bottom