Is it suspect to judge other Guys.

i was having a conversation about this with a friend of mine earlier.

Do you consider it to be @+$$ if you say or think, that a guy is gettin some cause you can tell girls would think hes good looking.

Sort of hard to explain. You get what im saying?

i dont think its @+$$ personally, its not like you sayin dam that dude is hott. Your just sayin dam i know that dude is railin.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

So you are basically asking if it is suspect to say a guy is attractive?

I say no.
Cosign, but then again unlike the majority of nt I'm comfortable with my sexuality.

Ik ppl are gonna be like ewwww AYO n $*#* but i honestly dont think its that big of a deal.

To calrify even tho i shouldnt have to, im not gay and i have a girlfriend.
My friend of mine didnt think it was gay either.

Homophobia is lame, so is being insecure about yourself.

No, it's not "suspect" or "gay." Gay is being sexually attracted to members of the same sex.

Anyone can recognize a good-looking person, male or female.

its no more suspect to acknowledge some one that's decent looking than it is to say damn he Ugly... Long as you aint lusting over dude you good

I say no.
i think its when you point things out like "dude got nice lips" where you should start thinkin about what youre sayin.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

I say no.
i think its when you point things out like "dude got nice lips" where you should start thinkin about what youre sayin.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But in my opinion, a general acknowledgment of a dude's looks isn't gay, now if you get into specifics/detail, then that's a whole 'nothersituation.

I believe every guy does this, If a guy can judge another guy about how ******ed he looks, best believe they do the opposite too

See I know I'm not gay, so I have no problem saying Ryan Reynolds has nice abs or Brad Pitt looked ripped in Troy or Ryan Seacrest must get so much vaj.Some of y'all need to grow up.

No. I do it all the time. Nothing Wrong with it just like when a girl compliments another girl.

/thread

I can see when a guy is attractive, but I don't make a point to adjust to it, meaning that I don't "Do me" differently becausesomething is working for some other guy. I don't think it sounds right telling another guy he looks good IMO. The most I can go is telling him "Nicefit" or something. I'd never gas a dude. I don't even gas #%%+
grin.gif

i feel more comfortable around good looking people. race doesnt even matter, when youre around good looking people the vibes are great. the hate is from thatugly fat dude in the corner who know the women stayin away.

example..............i was at MGM foxwoods the other day 21-30 yr old crowd for the most part...........everybody in shape, fresh cuts, good skin, didnt seeany fat dudes everybody was athletic or swole. dressed like myself, it was all love nh. (smh i seen a grip full of dudes with my same true religion wash, owell) havin a good time

same with the females........................curvy, busty, stylish. ya know...........we can all be friends

after the club my girl an I, because it was our first time at Shrine we were like yea.............def a nice spot, everyody was good looking also, justsomething we BOTH aknowledge. An yea good looking folks recognize other good looking folks. lets all be friends.

do ugly people feel the same when they are around other ugly people? id think so.

no cocky, shout out to all my good looking NT males and females. you know if youre fly individual or not.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i feel more comfortable around good looking people. race doesnt even matter, when youre around good looking people the vibes are great. the hate is from that ugly fat dude in the corner who know the women stayin away.

example..............i was at MGM foxwoods the other day 21-30 yr old crowd for the most part...........everybody in shape, fresh cuts, good skin, didnt see any fat dudes everybody was athletic or swole. dressed like myself, it was all love nh. (smh i seen a grip full of dudes with my same true religion wash, o well) havin a good time

same with the females........................curvy, busty, stylish. ya know...........we can all be friends

after the club my girl an I, because it was our first time at Shrine we were like yea.............def a nice spot, everyody was good looking also, just something we BOTH aknowledge. An yea good looking folks recognize other good looking folks. lets all be friends.

do ugly people feel the same when they are around other ugly people? id think so.

no cocky, shout out to all my good looking NT males and females. you know if youre fly individual or not.
You sir have an inferiority complex and you hide behind it by working out and looking down upon ugly people.

If someone is good looking then theyre good looking. I only feel its suss if you go into detail on how that person is good looking

This thread is suspect enough, You should know whats suspect and whats not. and if you don't know... don't make suspect threads

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

i feel more comfortable around good looking people. race doesnt even matter, when youre around good looking people the vibes are great. the hate is from that ugly fat dude in the corner who know the women stayin away.

example..............i was at MGM foxwoods the other day 21-30 yr old crowd for the most part...........everybody in shape, fresh cuts, good skin, didnt see any fat dudes everybody was athletic or swole. dressed like myself, it was all love nh. (smh i seen a grip full of dudes with my same true religion wash, o well) havin a good time

after the club my girl an I, because it was our first time at Shrine we were like yea.............def a nice spot, everyody was good looking also, just something we BOTH aknowledge. An yea good looking folks recognize other good looking folks. lets all be friends.

You sir have an inferiority complex and you hide behind it by working out and looking down upon ugly people.
laugh.gif
....But I totally understand where l2l is coming from.

It's completely suspect to judge other guys, but you have every right to make fun of other guys though.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Dunno man, I get what he's saying. Most people would be uncomfortable being the ugly one around a bunch of good looking people. Whereas you might feel badbeing good looking while someone else isn't and isn't fitting in just making it awkward? I don't really agree but I wouldn't say he has aninferiority complex, dude just wants to look good and be healthy.

Back
Top Bottom