Is it time to retro the 16's?

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Too early to retro these imo, maybe in like 5+ years.

no not really because the xiii's were retroed after 7years and the xiv's after 6 years

I'm not a fan of the 16's, however if i did cop em it would be only to ball in and not to rock.

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

nope! even more so with this 16.5 thing they got goin
yeah, da 16.5's are sellin great, every where i go my size is either gone or there's only a couple left ( imma 10) & they only125....keep it up JB

I would like the white/blue pair to release again, but you know jb will cheap it out and use crap material and it wont be the same color.

AnimalThug55,

I have to agree, I have never had a pair of shoes fall apart like those. I will admit though, they were the most comfortable Jordan ever. I have a NDS pair inmy closet still.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Too early to retro these imo, maybe in like 5+ years.
honestly if u didn't get da 16/7 CDP shame on you...probably da best pack behind da 11/12

OG color black and red 16's
pimp.gif

ya might as well just get da 16.5's they look pretty spot on.

I agree.

HELL YA!! Some black and red og XVI....suhhweeet. Just dont put any damn nubuck on it and were good!

I'd say it is time but very little people would buy them because they aren't really one of Jordans most beloved number. Personally I like them, I hopeone day they will retro.

I still have this in the closet. The gum sole is yellow as ever but this is still one of the freshest J's I ever owned.

Yeah they should bring the XVI's back, and no the CDP's don't count. So technically, I-XV have been retroed and XVI onward has not.

It's been like nine years since the OG XVI's released. I don't think it's too soon to release them. Sure, there were the CDP's, but thoseshouldn't count since every shoe (up to that point) was retrod in the CDP.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

nah do tha 17s 1st

with the case
pimp.gif

Speakin of 17's.....Just got mine for 90 shipped with everything....Worn ONCE!
pimp.gif

!Bf7OGGQ!2k~%24(KGrHqUOKiEEryjidLy5BLDLhdSQww~~_3.JPG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damn lucky SOB i been wanting these for a long time.....

i was watching george lopez last night (when max gets cought peeking in his sisters room) and i saw that he ahd a pair of these on i was like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

BTW, the low-top white/red XVI had some of the worst quality shoes can ever have. I loved the looks, but the quality could not relate...

My OG Black/Red mids had LOUSY quality. Leather was thin, paint was flaking off the midsole on the second wear. Cushioning wasn't crummy too.

Back
Top Bottom