Is it true in other countries women approach guys more than the United States?

No it's just that here in America men mostly have the big burden like I said of having to approach a women all the time. Why can't the American women approach a guy and ask him out? Other countries Ive read that in Europe, and other continents all over the world the women approach you more often. I'm not too sure about Central America/South America....maybe the women are not approachable at all down their if your an American. Or carribbean, Puerto Rico, Cuba, and Dominican Republic.

No it's just that here in America men mostly have the big burden like I said of having to approach a women all the time. Why can't the American women approach a guy and ask him out? Other countries Ive read that in Europe, and other continents all over the world the women approach you more often. I'm not too sure about Central America/South America....maybe the women are not approachable at all down their if your an American. Or carribbean, Puerto Rico, Cuba, and Dominican Republic.

I read this on a site called happieraboard...check it out OP.

You might like what they say. Go read so you can come back and tell us what you read on happierabroad.

When i visited London, friends that were there informed me that chics are the aggressors there. So that, coupled with me being from the USA made it so easy.

so yes, in a general way.

No it's just that here in America men mostly have the big burden
opening your mouth and talking to a chick you want to talk to is a "big burden"....

indifferent.gif

Great question,Op.

The fact of the matter is two things. Like said on page 1, women have been conditioned here in America to be treated like deities. Social media is to blame for this. All of this "online superstardom" women feel when they post a picture of themselves has them on a ego trip. The fact of the matter is 90% of men who come across a woman are looking to smash. So we have a generation of men who are also conditioned to think they should smash every pretty girl they come across. It's all the way bad.

OP, I honestly have stopped approaching women. I have been shut down and I also have been successful. I just don't want to feed into any females ego. You'll be surprised what one approach or even a "hello" from a guy can do to a woman's self esteem.

If you ain't getting yamb at home, you DEF not gonna get it abroad. It ain't the women bruh you just weak as hell

My coochie meter went up when I 1st visited my homeland of tonga. But that was in 99. Clinton era :smokin

American women are just too spoiled don't you agree? Give the American guy a break; American women are spoiled. I don't get approached by women because I am ugly. American women all they care about is looks. And I'm often judged by my looks. In a bad way. Maybe if I wasn't black i would get approached more.

Last edited:
American women are just too spoiled don't you agree? Give the American guy a break; American women are spoiled. I don't get approached by women because I am ugly. American women all they care about is looks. And I'm often judged by my looks. In a bad way. Maybe if I wasn't black i would get approached more.
Man...........

Was just in Montreal last week, they def approached us like crazy.  But a lot of it was occupational so meh

Great question,Op.

The fact of the matter is two things. Like said on page 1, women have been conditioned here in America to be treated like deities. Social media is to blame for this. All of this "online superstardom" women feel when they post a picture of themselves has them on a ego trip. The fact of the matter is 90% of men who come across a woman are looking to smash. So we have a generation of men who are also conditioned to think they should smash every pretty girl they come across. It's all the way bad.

OP, I honestly have stopped approaching women. I have been shut down and I also have been successful. I just don't want to feed into any females ego. You'll be surprised what one approach or even a "hello" from a guy can do to a woman's self esteem.

100% of those women that you think are egocentric has one guy that they will literally gobble his balls after running pickup hoops.

feeding an ego with compliments that are deserving =/= boosting her head and you have no chance of getting anywhere

phacks, bee

I'm black, travel frequently, and flourish beyond belief in multiple countries.

Ain't read all the replies, but YES women outside the states come at you like dudes come at broads in the states.

Now, as a black man that won't work in EVERY country. However, there are plenty available to have fun in.

Stop passing the good websites out homie.

you sound like a straight lame to ultra maximum status

Honestly, if you from NY, and go overseas, you don't gotta do much to get female attention. Straight Fax.
All you gotta do is say "Water" and "Coffee" a few times and panties come right off. Foreign females treat NY cats like princes, B
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom