Is it true in other countries women approach guys more than the United States?

I only hear in America the gentlemen mostly has to approach the women 95% of the time.in other countries overseas I hear not so much. American women I hear only care about looks more than anything else...,and international women don't care about looks to much..,not a top priority for them...personality matters.

Last edited:
This infatuation with foreigners got you all ****** up in the head, my g

No hard feelings......what's up with all the insults? If you want to know the truth wiseguys go to a forum called HappierAbroad.com maybe it'll knock some sense into your head about foreign women and American women...theirs a difference you know, or maybe your too slow to know. You guys always criticize me...here I am, have done nothing wrong. I don't deserve your disrespect. Like I'm the only one in the world that has asked a dumb Q in your opinion. Jezzz cut me some slack.

Last edited:
Probably is but I honestly can't tell you. Just gotta get out here and not let them Ls mess up your groove.

No hard feelings......what's up with all the insults? If you want to know the truth wiseguys go to a forum called HappierAbroad.com maybe it'll knock some sense into your head about foreign women and American women...theirs a difference you know, or maybe your too slow to know. You guys always criticize me...here I am, have done nothing wrong. I don't deserve your disrespect. Like I'm the only one in the world that has asked a dumb Q in your opinion. Jezzz cut me some slack.

nothing wrong with your question op. Funny how its the same cats that beg to be taken seriously with the immature replies over & over. There's plenty of NT'ers that've traveled I'm sure someone will come shed some light. I always find these differences in cultures really interesting.

Yes. I mean I get approached quite a bit here, but the thirst and lack of inhibitions are intense in other countries. Down in the South American and the carribbean it gets too real. Parts of Europe too. You gotta watch your drink in some places over there though, they might come off like they're all into you, but its just to drug you and sell you. srs.

Been in foreign lands before... I'm not gonna say women are more forward, but they're definitely easier to approach. American women have been conditioned to believe they're deities or something while foreign women have a humbleness that's very appealing.

Go get some foreign yambs famb.

Yes. I mean I get approached quite a bit here, but the thirst and lack of inhibitions are intense in other countries. Down in the South American and the carribbean it gets too real. Parts of Europe too. You gotta watch your drink in some places over there though, they might come off like they're all into you, but its just to drug you and sell you. srs.
What do you mean down in South America and Caribbean it gets too real?

Because you're putting foreign women on some imaginary pedal stool while knocking american women down and it's not from a good place

Fact: if you're a foreign guy in a new country, you will get play. Chicks will just want to hear you talk...

Fact: dudes come from other countries to the US and all these women you think are terrible... Flock to the foreign D

Nothing wrong with wanting to explore but one thing is true across all nationalities:

If you are weak, your female will most likely be weak too, whether it's her looks, her ambition, or her attitude...

You have to step Your Game up so you can pull on America, Far east, Africa, Europe, etc.

some imaginary pedal stool

imagine no more playa, it's real.

Honestly, if you from NY, and go overseas, you don't gotta do much to get female attention. Straight Fax.
All you gotta do is say "Water" and "Coffee" a few times and panties come right off. Foreign females treat NY cats like princes, B

Well I actually read on happier abroad that black men don't get approached by women in the carribean or South America...,white men win the battle I read on this site when it comes to picking up game in the carribean and South America.....the women their are more likely to approach you too if your a white guy in Central America too. Mexican women love white men I read on this happier abroad site and guess what of course they said Mexican women hate black men. Yes Central America is a white mans paradise, black men I read fail in Central America. this is all coming from other users on this happier abroad site...so I'm really not sure what to believe. Black men I've read yes from plenty of sites the only continent we succeed in is Europe pretty much. Black American men I mean. Black American men don't do well in India, other Asian countries, and Middle East. All white men succeed with those countries too. Most likely to get approached. Go to happierabroad I'm telling you this is where I'm getting all of this from..,if you think it's BS let me know.

Last edited:
Foreigner in the USA will get more attention

American in a Foreign country will get more attention

You get more attention in another country just because you're from somewhere else.

Lock this up.

Back
Top Bottom