Is it true that you can reserve shoes in Finishline?

I heard the one at Greatmall or Eastridge but i heard this a couple of months ago but i wasn't to sure if its true or not. Can someone tell me if this is true because i don't feel like camping out or waking up early for the Aquas. Thanks in advance.
-ANGELO
WANTED: White or black Vans Half Cabs Bullet Proof size 12.
TEAM XBOX360​
Gamertag: YuNg Noypi

You could at Oakridge, They start taking reserves for the DTRT Spiz'ikes on Monday.

omg i made a post about this already

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

eh how about the one in serramonte?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Yes Serramonte is preselling the Spizikes right now and will be preselling the Aqua's the Monday or Wed before they release. Its alot better than waiting in line for a wristband on Friday and not getting the size you want

Quote:
omg i made a post about this already
:smh:
smh.gif
-ANGELO
WANTED: White or black Vans Half Cabs Bullet Proof size 12.
TEAM XBOX360​
Gamertag: YuNg Noypi

do they do this in all finishline?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

ADD ME ON MYSPACE:myspace.com/201505333

Quote:
Are they even allowed to do this? I thought JB was crackin' down on presales.

Watch out we got the JBPD.....

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

First there is nothing JB can do. All the customer is doing is buying a giftcard and having their name put on a box, reserving their size. Noone is walking out the door early with the shoe. Its not like something that mom and pop shops do or internet sites.

Quote:
First there is nothing JB can do. All the customer is doing is buying a giftcard and having their name put on a box, reserving their size. Noone is walking out the door early with the shoe. Its not like something that mom and pop shops do or internet sites.

False they actually did care I dont know about now cause I dont buy shoes anymore but a couple stores around my way almost had their jb account suspended for preselling.

^ ^ pretty much

as long as the shoes are physically being sold before release date, its okay.

plus presales work out for everybody. us customers don't need to wake up early to go line up. and the stores don't have to deal with security and safety issues with ppl lining up in the early morning.
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

Back
Top Bottom