Is it weird....girl question

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

sauuceking wrote:
Yo I hate talkin on the phone with females. I like to get to know them in person but the phone is wack. I actually think this is a good way to get to know each other but its starting to get awkward now cause the emails are getting longer and longer. I might break the ice with teasing that she's my penpal. I jus wanted to know if this chick is prolly wanting the D so I can make the proper moves this upcoming week.

smh.gif

just call her....

the proper move was calling her after the first essay she wrote you, but good luck

Originally Posted by sauuceking

I met this chick the other day at school. Is it weird that we've just been emailing each other back and forth like 500 word letters? I'm meeting up with her this week but in a social event with other people. If a female is emailing you big essays telling you about herself without asking you for other contact information (ie. MSN, cell #), what does it mean? @+$+ is confusing. PS her MSN is not her email because her email is her school address.

she prolly heeeeeeeella talkative
laugh.gif
Sounds very un-cool tho....

why?? she is one of those broads that just talks and talks, and u on the other side like "uhuh, word, cool" but in the inside you are like S T F Ualready

Originally Posted by mariobros44

why?? she is one of those broads that just talks and talks, and u on the other side like "uhuh, word, cool" but in the inside you are like S T F U already

Yea on point

who the *&$% exchanges emails?

it's only a waste of time if you don't smash...so yea you're probably right OP

why?? she is one of those broads that just talks and talks, and u on the other side like "uhuh, word, cool" but in the inside you are like S T F U already

Yea on point

so you'd rather write essays? just let her talk...you don't even have to listen...just watch tv or whatever you do...i'm not a phone person buti'm def. not about to be exchangin emails with someone i'm feelin...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Yea on point

so you'd rather write essays? just let her talk...you don't even have to listen...just watch tv or whatever you do...i'm not a phone person but i'm def. not about to be exchangin emails with someone i'm feelin...

Can we exchange emails?

i was doing this wit females on facebook while I was overseas for monnnttthhhhs.
I always had 3-4 chicks that were exchanging beneficial messages of at least 1000 words. then when I'm local I ask if they are textually active andcontinue the charm. eventually decide to meet them for dinner or whatever our common interests show and go from there.

one chick i met i took the honorary friendzone and shes one of my coolest friends and sooo piff.

Back
Top Bottom