Is it worth it to miss senior prom for the CDP 6/17

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

UNLESS UR PROM IS IN THE MORNING WHICH I'M SURE ITS NOT, WHY AND HOW COULD YOU MISS GETTIN UR JAYS?

i thinks his talking about the money issue.

it's a no brainer. PROM. You could have it both ways. just line up and get your pack in the morning and go to prom at night..

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

UNLESS UR PROM IS IN THE MORNING WHICH I'M SURE ITS NOT, WHY AND HOW COULD YOU MISS GETTIN UR JAYS?

Thats exactly what im thinking. Especially since most stores gonna have a midnight or early mornin release, I dont see what the problem is.

dude I think he is talkin about the money...not the date.
If thedate was the problem he could go to the prom and stay up all night and show up early saturday to pick up the shoes. Prom is expensive so he is debatingpaying for prom or shoes.

Dude, are you serious?
indifferent.gif

Go to prom man...

If you stay home and buy the carmines you'll save a bunch of money. Prom costs a fortune, and then later you'll have to pay reseller price for yourcarmines. Unless you're still a virgin, prom is WAY overrated.

Wow some people on here don't get it he's not asking the question because he wont be able to camp out or line up he's asking because he doesn'thave the money for both. He has to choose one, but as for the question I would pick prom because like every one already said you can get the J's at a latertime but for some extra cash.

Prom is overrated. When you get to college, you'll realize how pointless high school was and wonder why you spent so much money for one dumb occasion.There will be plenty of other opportunities to get vagina. I didn't go to my prom and I'm glad. My HS was kinda wack though, so I don't know.

forreal??? GO TO YOUR PROM...you will regret it later...I am a shoehead myself like everyone else on here, but you can always buy them later...it's notthat serious

Unless you're a loner and have no friends, this one should be a no-brainer. Prom FOR SURE.

if you don't got money and still want the shoes that bad, I'm sure you can talk your parents into buying it for you as a graduation gift.

Originally Posted by retrospect90

yea is more of a money issue, but once again thanks for all of the advice anyway guys

Dude, there's no material thing in this world that can ever replace an important moment in your life that only comes once.
A lot of people regret not going to their prom, it's something you cannot miss as a Senior.

go to your prom. trust, the 6/17 pack isn't even all that. if your going to miss your prom do it for space jams or black cements.

I just think that people in today's world shouldn't be buying shoes if there is a trade off like that. I don't mean to offend anyone, but live yourlife first and buy stuff you like 2nd.

This question might serve better in the General Forum....Besides, the decision is ultimately yours. Decide for yourself, don't let Niketalk choose for you.

Back
Top Bottom