Is Jacquees (dude from the Richgang tape) next?

That video he has where Birdman is constantly hugging and doing secret handshakes with him is :rofl: :rofl:g and the nerve to be shouting out a bunch of former Cash Money acts that Birdman stole money from :sick: :lol:

Crazy to me how "Bed" is JUST picking up steam. It debuted on the billboard this week at #80. The damn song been out since 2015 :lol:.

Been trying to tell y'all that Jaqcees songs he the "cheat code". Yambs just melt when you throw that on.

Him and Dej dropped a tape

Crazy to me how "Bed" is JUST picking up steam. It debuted on the billboard this week at #80. The damn song been out since 2015 :lol:.

Been trying to tell y'all that Jaqcees songs he the "cheat code". Yambs just melt when you throw that on.

Yup. :pimp:

It was kinda crazy hearing it on Insecure. Maybe this the one that can get him started.

Good looks yall. Was wondering when he was gone drop something new. New EP is :smokin.

Wait, why was this removed from tidal?!

Thought this was weird too, but after doing a quick check on the comments of his socials, it's not on Apple Music or Spotify anymore either; and it doesn't seem intentional.

Hopefully he fixes that soon, I was about to listen to it and have become too lazy to actually download projects :lol:

Back
Top Bottom