Is Jay Z the Bad Friend?

freeway-jayz-vibe-compressed.jpg

Last edited:
Why do people act like Jay-Z is Kanye's only friend?

What about his wife, brother in law, sister in law, family?

Are people blaming Don C or Talib for Kanye's meltdown?
This. People are so immersed in social media and watching E! that they believe these people are literally larger than life and surround themselves with only people that are "famous."

Who is blaming Jay for Kanye meltdown ?

Idk if y'all don't read or are just bad at reading comprehension.

Man do you read?

It says right there that Kanye's meltdown is proof that Jay-Z is a bad friend and that bad things will happen if you're in close proximity to him

I realize the article is tongue in cheek, but the insinuation is spelled out clearly

the fact that Memphis Bleek still in Jay's circle of friends, nulls every argument against Jay.

Plus TyTy and Emory. Seems like Jay only really associates w/ cats that know how to keep a low profile and take care of business.

the fact that Memphis Bleek still in Jay's circle of friends, nulls every argument against Jay.

Plus TyTy and Emory. Seems like Jay only really associates w/ cats that know how to keep a low profile and take care of business.

I think another piece of that equation is that I don't think those guys are "industry" friends.

I believe he knew them all before music.

Though he's fallen out with a few of those too like Jaz and that Dehaven dude.

Last edited:
Jayz is the ultimate opportunist. If people don't get that by now they deserve what they get for putting any faith in his loyalty.

You have to look at it from different perspectives.

Jay has grown to be more than a regular rapper who stays in the hood and represents that image, he is now Mainstream and has sold out. Yes he has alot of Business ventures and doesn't want to be involved with any criminal links anymore. The guy has dealings with Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and other "affluential" people/ I believe he wants to keep his image clean and out of the spotlight, the guy has claimed to have Obama's number and judging by how cool they are I believe it. Jay was performing for the Clinton campaign with Beyonce.

He knows what he is doing, although he "sold out" he can still rap and makes dope music still IMO. Yea people will continue to bash him but I would be the same way. My business would be my business, and if I didnt want to comment on something then that's the end of it.

Gossip publications like TMZ are antagonists, and want more celebrity Feuds because it creates larger ratings and contents which drive revenue. The American Public is too stupid to wake up and care about real issues like the Dakota Pipeline, instead they wanna know why Kim is mad at Jay and Bey. ****
mean.gif
Hasn't made good music in years.

Jay-Z is just a snake. Once you're of no use to him, you go into the trash can.

:lol:
Not sure how he is responsible for anything or anyone, that article is mad speculative jeebrish. :lol:

I am just :smh: at Ye thinking he needs Jay Z at this point in his career nor at thinking Beyonce needs his support (and feeling betrayed cuz she competes harder than he). Biggest L. :lol:

Last edited:
article sounds like a jealous female wrote it. lmao

***** made ******

Strong post to screenname ratio.

As for GQ..."Jay Z this, Jay Z that...every time you get front-page articles you want to mention Jay Z's name."

This write-up was stupid. Look at everybody on that list, and recall how they have carried themselves individually, apart from Hov - Dame? Beanie? Ye? In '15 & '16? Do the math.

Meanwhile, he's been one of the most successful and famous artists to come out of the culture, hasn't blamed anyone for his Ls, and he continues to grow on his OWN merit, while still being somewhat down to Earth and "normal" - just like a Dre, who someone mentioned earlier ITT.

Also, Ty, Bleek, Emory? Also seemingly down to Earth, grounded dudes. Mostly anyone who has had issue with Jay is an emotional bssketcase or bat**** crazy.

"I call a spade a spade, it just is what it is."

Last edited:
Down to earth? He constantly brags about how much more money he has and once claimed his presence was charity 
laugh.gif

'Member we went to St. Thomas and uh
But y'all my nizzle, your dog peed on homey leg and ****
at his crib - I think that was Rudy
And they was havin a lil trouble with the pool
You and Ta-tah was laughin

Down to earth? He constantly brags about how much more money he has and once claimed his presence was charity :lol:

Okay, maybe that was a stretch, and I'm no stan, even as a public figure dude is imperfect.

But compared to everyone else on that list - the people we claim have been "snaked" by Jay? C'mon, Dro...

See, I'm a poet to some, a regular modern day Shakespeare
Jesus Christ the King of these Latter Day Saints here
To shatter the picture in which of thaJt as they paint me
as a monger of hate, Satan and scatter-brained atheist
But that ain't the case, see, it's a matter of taste
We as a people decide if Shady's as bad as they say he is
Or is he the ladder, a gateway to escape?
Media scapegoat, they can be mad at today
See, it's as easy as cake, simple as whistling Dixie
while I'm waving the pistol at sixty Christians against me
Go to war with the Mormons, take a bath with the Catholics
in holy water no wonder they try to hold me under longer
I'm a ************* spiteful, delightful eyeful
The new Ice Cube, ************* hate to like you
What did I do? (huh) I'm just a kid from the gutter
making his butter off these bloodsuckers, cause I'm a *************

R.I.P. Jay-Z

December 4th 1969 - September 24th 2001

All jokes and hate aside, Kanye is responsible for Kanye. This ain't high school, they grown men unless Kanye ask for help all Jay can do is pick up the phone is the call is made.

I love my homies, I've known them going on 20 years, but we ain't kids no more. Some crazy **** goes on in my life, truth be told and unless they ask I ain't offering up info like that. I can't blame them for **** IM going through :lol:

That's some **** a girl would say. A lot of y'all be sounding like girls......y'all some ******* mane

Jay Z has been musically irrelevant for 10 years (American Gangster) He needs his girl to get on a hot track, sad really. 

Kanye's issue is he starts to believe his own hype, he has never been a great orator, and yet it seems he enjoys public speaking MORE than making albums. I don't blame him though, he's selling plain clothing with no inspiration with margins through the roof. I'd drink my kool-aid too.

Last edited:
I hope Jay Z never gets put on a Supreme tee shirt until he's like 90 something because you know he's gonna' live a long *** life just to spite everyone

Back
Top Bottom