is jeezy officially 'jeezy' now?

no more young jeezy?  it seems like his guest appearances he just goes by jeezy..  whats up with this?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

off topic but i really realized how not good that he his since gucci came up...
Seriously, he's the most predictable rapper in the game. His best days are behind him. 

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Seriously, he's the most predictable rapper in the game. His best days are behind him. 
i been sayin this...

that kobe, lebron %#++ was the dumbest song ever...

IDK what you guys are talking about. Jeezy has bangers for days. 3 of 3 for albums.

StaXX wrote:

IDK what you guys are talking about. Jeezy has bangers for days. 3 of 3 for albums.

IDK what you sir are listening to... he just keeps remaking the same 5 songs over and over and u dummies love it
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:

He's actually 2 for 5 
wink.gif
, Inspiration was not a good album.

I agree. Jeezy still has it. Lose My Mind ft Plies has been in rotation for the last 2 weeks or so and isnt getting old. And I agree with D, he is 3 for 3 on his albums.

StaXX wrote:

He's never been a lyricist tho. I used to
listen to Jeezy for the same reason I listen
to Gucci.

im not talking about past CDs from 08 and before im talkin about recent *!%#...his features and songs lately(then again ive only heard a few) since gucci came up have been real wack...

i was listening to scared money they other day and i was just like what the %@#+ is this dude saying

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

StaXX wrote:

IDK what you sir are listening to... he just keeps remaking the same 5 songs over and over and u dummies love it
laugh.gif

Jeezy has never been a lyricist tho.

idk if yuku #!$#%+ up or not.

Lol for some reason this came as a big surprise to me even tho I havent called him Young in a minute I figured he would just pull a 'lil' wayne and just keep his moniker throughout his career

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Lol for some reason this came as a big surprise to me even tho I havent called him Young in a minute I figured he would just pull a 'lil' wayne and just keep his moniker throughout his career
wayne is a ******...

Back
Top Bottom