is Jim Jones da "Ghostface Killah" of dipset?

i been blasting da diplomats all weekends and i've come to conclusion that Cam is probably one my favorite rapper ever, but

interesting enough he's not my favorite dipset member, that title goes to jim jones, with hell rell & a-mafia, then cam...JR writer

and juelz..in that order.

i think capo's da more consistent, and turns over music at better frequency then everyone else on da set.

da way Tony Starks is probably single handling keeping wu-tang relevant when it comes to current music

besides raekwon. he's that personality that

separates da diplomats from everyone else in hiphop. what ya think?

Last edited:
i agree

hell, i even agree with that order
word, imagine if when cam basically went AWOL for 4 years and Jim Jones hadn't release ballin on that byrd gang mixtape....da lights wouldn't been

OUT for dipset...same way Wu-tang's reputation for wack followups had them out for da count until ghostface dropped supreme clientele and restored order.

youre def right man

that tape was/is CLASSIC too

gotdamn........stacks, max, jim..........sheesh

also, remember juelz at his PEAK?

its crazy how bad he fell off/got lazy

at at time you could say he was THE most popular.

Last edited:
youre def right man

that tape was/is CLASSIC too

gotdamn........stacks, max, jim..........sheesh

also, remember juelz at his PEAK?

its crazy how bad he fell off/got lazy

at at time you could say he was THE most popular.
juelz peaked too early..right now he's basically da same juelz from right after whats da game's been missing...had he not been railroaded and let

lil wayne lowkey jack his swag he would've been UP there...

jim jones though been waving that flag...he got a bad break with da death of stack bundles (he might've had chinx drugz on dipset/byrdgang had he come outta

prison with stacks alive) and da imprisonment of max b....french montana owes alot to that dipset beef that rose his popularity.

juelz peaked too early..right now he's basically da same juelz from right after whats da game's been missing...had he not been railroaded and let

lil wayne lowkey jack his swag he would've been UP there...

jim jones though been waving that flag...he got a bad break with da death of stack bundles (he might've had chinx drugz on dipset/byrdgang had he come outta

prison with stacks alive) and da imprisonment of max b....french montana owes alot to that dipset beef that rose his popularity.

for sure

eh...........its funny like cats thought french was done after max got locked up

an hell there was a time when max/french was goin so hard that it just made you not like jim

fast forward 2013.................frenchy and jones gettin the most burn on the daily commute.

jha-jha3.jpg

8-4-2010_4-52-01_AM.jpg

[h1]Natoya M Handy[/h1]
Charge(s)

IDENTIFICATION/PERSONAL/FRAUDULENTLY USE/POSSESS - 2 CNTS
CREDIT CARD/THEFT OF - 5 CNTS
See more charges below...

Arrest/Booking Date

Booked: 04/05/2012 - 1 year 2 days ago

Booking ID

[h2]More Information[/h2]
Name: Natoya M Handy

First Name: Natoya

Middle Name: M

Last Name: Handy

Date of Birth: 12/31/1982

Race: Black

Height (ft): 5' 9"

Height (cm): 175 cm

Weight: 95 lbs.

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Booking ID: 120022012

Date Booked: 04/05/2012

Time of Booking: 19:29 (7:29 PM)

Age when Booked: 29

Charge Desc: 1

Charge Description: IDENTIFICATION/PERSONAL/FRAUDULENTLY USE/POSSESS - 2 CNTS

Charge Bond: 0.00

Charge Desc: 2

Charge Description: CREDIT CARD/THEFT OF - 5 CNTS

Charge Desc: 3

Charge Description: EXPLOITATION OF ELDERLY/DISABLED - 2 CNTS

Charge Desc: 4

Charge Description: PRESCR OR NEW DRUG/POSSESSION W/O PRESCRIPTION

Case: 1

Case ID: F12008477

natoya-m-handy-2012-04-05-image1.jpg
natoya-m-handy-2012-04-05-image2.jpg

she should've sold her *** instead....

Jha Jha dissed Jim and look what happend she got left in the dust and started strugglin she gonna do FED TIME
:smh:

Free Max B tho

I used to skip Jim Jones verses when Dipset first started popping. He seemed to mess up the track. I will say he was the more intelligible member and stepped his bars up considerably since then.

Idk about the comparison but Jim's albums are criminally underrated
his first 3 albums are one of da best stretches of anyone in rap, after POME though he started to smell his own ****

and started to falter...

his mixtapes though stayed sharp word to da rich porter joint and vampire life series.

Jim Jones gets a bad rap around here (no pun intended) because ppl blame him for Max getting locked up. He not only had nothing to do with it, he bailed him out after Stack died. Thats another thing, ppl seem to somehow blame Jim for Stack Bundles' death too. Yall really wanted him to drop a Stack Bundles album, a person who had little to no buzz anywhere outside of NY? Children, please.

Jim Jones gets a bad rap around here (no pun intended) because ppl blame him for Max getting locked up. He not only had nothing to do with it, he bailed him out after Stack died. Thats another thing, ppl seem to somehow blame Jim for Stack Bundles' death too. Yall really wanted him to drop a Stack Bundles album, a person who had little to no buzz anywhere outside of NY? Children, please.
i got a couple of things to say about that....

1. alot of ya NT music ****** wasn't riding w/ jim jones even WHEN dipset was getting WILD LOVE on NT (humancrack in da flesh era NTers)

2. when jim jones was finally getting respected in hear, NONE OF YA CARED ABOUT MAX B....and DEFINITELY none of ya cared about

french montana, so when i see people fault jim jones for max getting locked up over something that he did, ya blame jim for just being a boss

and head of his byrd gang imprint....

3. stack bundles died because he stayed in da hood, even after jim jones offered to get him a spot in jersey to start transitioning from far rock...

4. after stack got murdered jim bailed out max KNOWING he was facing major time, and max b type bit da hand that fed him, any other person

would've done da same had you gotten double crossed by a dude that you thought you can count on and you invested in...ya forget french montana

originally had beef with jim because lil cease used da cocaine city DVD as a platform to showcase da video of jim and cam'ron getting jumped at

da rucker.

I always will check new Jim Jones meterialHe went from hypeman to most consistent + most productive Dipset member.. he deserves some respect+ Diary of a summer was better than ALOT of albums that dropped that year.

Jim is deff underrated but he in my mind he isnt past cam in my top dip members

cam
hell rell
jim,juelz
old 40, mafia, old writer

Honorable mentions

Bezel (mostly for his roc beef work) always respected his work
stack and max only down here cause they had a short stint on byrdgang so idk if i would consider that dipset.

no..jim jones is the one of the worst lyrically in dipset

to me dipsets strength was in its number. Most of cams after "break-up" i didn't like. Jim was his best when he had max stack and byrdgang with him.

In terms of crews Byrd gang was way better than skull gang. If cam didnt have Vado his crew would be kinda weak also even tho he is with Kalad now.

Since we on the subject of Dipset, why wasn't Hell Rell at the Dipset 10 year anniversary concert? :nerd:

Last edited:
Since we on the subject of Dipset, why wasn't Hell Rell at the Dipset 10 year anniversary concert? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom