is Jim Jones da "Ghostface Killah" of dipset?

Since we on the subject of Dipset, why wasn't Hell Rell at the Dipset 10 year anniversary concert?
nerd.gif
think he was in a bad car accident the day of the concert or the day before
that sucks...i was lookin forward to seeing ruger...

Pretty spot on comparison. As far as Jones, while everybody else is falling off, not making noise or even making music in general, he's the main one you can count on for something of note, whether it's features, mixtapes or official albums. That's the same role as GFK, though Wu-Tang members still release material more frequently than Dipset members. GFK releases something every year, or every two years. After him, it's GZA & Raekwon, then Inspectah Deck and Masta Killa to a lesser extent. Cappadonna may as well have replaced U-God.

i'll play

cam'ron - raekwon

juelz santana - method man

jim jones - ghostface killah

hell rell - masta killa

freaky zeeky - old dirty bastard

heatmakers - rza

j.r writer - gza

bezel - capadonna

a mafia - u god

un kasa - inspektah deck

40 cal- jojo pellegrino

sheist bulb - free murda

bathgate - la the darkman

Last edited:
4. after stack got murdered jim bailed out max KNOWING he was facing major time, and max b type bit da hand that fed him, any other person

would've done da same had you gotten double crossed by a dude that you thought you can count on and you invested in...ya forget french montana

originally had beef with jim because lil cease used da cocaine city DVD as a platform to showcase da video of jim and cam'ron getting jumped at

da rucker.

You're kinda wrong there, Jim Jones said he would only bail Max B out if Max B signed over his LIFE aka 10 album deal and all his publishing rights, Max stupidly signed it then Max complained he didnt get paid/credit for the ghostwriting and features he did on Hustles POME. If Jim wouldve paid Max, Max couldve afforded a better lawyer and maybe he wouldn't have gotten 75 years. Its on youtube somewhere.

You're kinda wrong there, Jim Jones said he would only bail Max B out if Max B signed over his LIFE aka 10 album deal and all his publishing rights, Max stupidly signed it then Max complained he didnt get paid/credit for the ghostwriting and features he did on Hustles POME. If Jim wouldve paid Max, Max couldve afforded a better lawyer and maybe he wouldn't have gotten 75 years. Its on youtube somewhere.
this

c'mon ninjahood , max b was writing on a GOLD ALBUM and had a following , do you really think he would be apart of some

elaborate plan to rob some dudes for 30,000 and split it like 4 ways if he was eating?

this

c'mon ninjahood , max b was writing on a GOLD ALBUM and had a following , do you really think he would be apart of some
elaborate plan to rob some dudes for 30,000 and split it like 4 ways if he was eating?

WERD

"Jim Jones was not interested in helping Max B get released out of jail until he heard that someone was bailing him out," Moore said. "Unbeknown to me, Jim Jones found out that I was going to be bailing Max B out and he went to the jail and convinced Max to sign all his publishing over and loaned him $90,000...A king can only be as powerful as his army.

"He's signed to my label and I bought his publishing for roughly $90,000 which he cried over the phone to get out of jail for," Jones previously told Funkmaster Flex. "He sold his soul, the stupidest move I've ever heard anybody make in their entire life." (Hot 97)

i'll play

cam'ron - raekwon

juelz santana - method man

jim jones - ghostface killah

hell rell - masta killa

freaky zeeky - old dirty bastard

heatmakers - rza

j.r writer - gza

bezel - capadonna

a mafia - u god

un kasa - inspektah deck

40 cal- jojo pellegrino

sheist bulb - free murda

bathgate - la the darkman
on point wit juelz, a-mafia and hell rell you dead wrong though
mean.gif

i was actually gonna put rell down with gza just off how much i loved

streets wanna know , which is probably in my top 10 mixtapes all time

as for your infatuation with a-mafia , he showed glimpses but

c'mon man
laugh.gif

imma give him props though he's the one currently making the closest

sounding music to 2005-2007 , if anything he's consistent

Last edited:
i was actually gonna put rell down with gza just off how much i loved
streets wanna know , which is probably in my top 10 mixtapes all time

as for your infatuation with a-mafia , he showed glimpses but
c'mon man :lol:

imma give him props though he's the one currently making the closest
sounding music to 2005-2007 , if anything he's consistent

a-mafia is pretty terrible these days

he literally has only one flow and some of the most basic rhyme schemes i've ever heard :rofl:

Huge DipSet fan cant get jiggy with Jim AT ALL anymore his music as of late has been pretty good too but I'll forever question how much of it is actually him plus I cant rock with dude after the Max B saga he just doesnt seem real after that whole ordeal he came off as a snake

FREE MAX

I love dipset tho greatest rap collective ever in my opinion

jim bailed max out though...max hung himself out to dry if you read that artcle surrounding that hole NJ hotel heist.

^^that 7 day theory tape is still :wow:

Max laced those hooks (as he always has), this had to inspire Wiz somehow...reminds me of the hook work on kush and oj for some odd reason

That Cocaine track is disgusting, from Jim talkin greasy @ the beginning to Bundles closing the casket wit dat flow

Back
Top Bottom