Is jocking avys

the cool thing to do now? whats up with this?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Imitation is a form of flattery

i kinda agree but when i look around and see 2 different dudes with the same exact avy its kinda disgusting.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Imitation is a form of flattery

i kinda agree but when i look around and see 2 different dudes with the same exact avy its kinda disgusting.
yo are you the guy with the body of a Greek God?

yeah man don't get your panties in a bunch
EDIT: and OP, you took your damn name from another person ....

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

advance towards me bro

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

advance towards me bro
Just hit them with the, "You 'mirin, bro?"
laugh.gif

Someone on here has my avy too, I doubt he "stole" it since its just a picture but I don't care either way. It tripped me out when I saw the avy and I thought I already posted in a thread
laugh.gif

i think it's bothersome. i recognize some dudes by their avy, just gets confusing when 5 people all have that kobe face haha. i know 2 dudes got the reggie miller choke sign as their avy too

I agree I recognize people by their avy. But OP you stole your name from someone else so you cant talk too much

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Someone on here has my avy too, I doubt he "stole" it since its just a picture but I don't care either way. It tripped me out when I saw the avy and I thought I already posted in a thread
laugh.gif
THIS

except i was bored one time and made my own avy. I was on "the other site" and saw it and was like ???

Originally Posted by Kramer

I agree I recognize people by their avy. But OP you stole your name from someone else so you cant talk too much

hes not on NT though, theres a difference...

guess you havent seen some of the usernames people have on here.

Back
Top Bottom