is Kanye quietly tryna tell us something?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Clearly there's something that doesn't look right about this picture....
grin.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Gaga...I'd hit it...

over...

and over...

and over...

and over..

pimp.gif
nah....her being in da beyonce video made her look EXTRA average in comparison

@cocolicious

i guess but i really dont care for her much what i do care about is the fact that kanye feels the end to take pictures with bare naked women all year like heis really tryna prove he dont swing for the other side of the fence

I don't get how the pic makes you think she has a D. To me it looks like a dude holding a naked chick...the whole damsel in distress vibe. I swear some ofyou dudes WANT her to have a penis

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by chickhien

if i was in the same pose, i'd be holding gaga up with no hands

corny replies like this makes it easy to tell who isn't smashing
is it that obvious? once you get married, corny replies are all we have

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Photoshopper should win the Pulitzer for airbrushing Kanye to look that jacked and airbrushing out Gaga's python.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I don't get how the pic makes you think she has a D. To me it looks like a dude holding a naked chick...the whole damsel in distress vibe. I swear some of you dudes WANT her to have a penis

i dont want any female to have a D that was more just a reach for lols but kanye steady taking mega media pics with naked women is making me think he is reallyreally tryna prove something

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

I don't get how the pic makes you think she has a D. To me it looks like a dude holding a naked chick...the whole damsel in distress vibe. I swear some of you dudes WANT her to have a penis

i dont want any female to have a D that was more just a reach for lols but kanye steady taking mega media pics with naked women is making me think he is really really tryna prove something
35iu6hu.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

i dont want any female to have a D that was more just a reach for lols but kanye steady taking mega media pics with naked women is making me think he is really really tryna prove something
35iu6hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom