is Kanye quietly tryna tell us something?

She is far from a man or whatever she had done.

107484_music-video-beyonce-feat-lady-gaga-video-phone.jpg

421236487.jpeg
beyonce.jpg

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

421236487.jpeg
beyonce.jpg

you post pictures of her next muth @*@%%* BEYONCE to prove she's not a man? everytime i see that video i wonder what the hell she was doing there...all shereally brought was star power cuz she didn't help the song...

next to Beyonce?
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't think she's a man...but c'mon...Beyonce...seriously...Beyonce?
roll.gif

Also didn't some guy on Niketalk say he used to hit Lady Gaga back in the day? I remember he was calling her by her real name and it seemedright since isnt she from the New York area?

So I dont know whats up with she's a man rumour.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ most of yall NT virgins judging a woman by her looks

if anything yall SHOULD take a ugly one cuz its not like yall smashing anything else anyway
laugh.gif

anyway Gaga could get it

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Also didn't some guy on Niketalk say he used to hit Lady Gaga back in the day? I remember he was calling her by her real name and it seemed right since isnt she from the New York area?

I remember that dude, he came out and said it was all ducktales.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Also didn't some guy on Niketalk say he used to hit Lady Gaga back in the day? I remember he was calling her by her real name and it seemed right since isnt she from the New York area?

I remember that dude, he came out and said it was all ducktales.

Oh ok.

You guys do know that she's been in the industry before she was lady gaga. On her wiki page, it says she's originally from jersey and she was going toschool in nyc. To be honest with you guys, she probably just uses her who "penis" thing to get more publicity.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

421236487.jpeg
beyonce.jpg

you post pictures of her next muth @*@%%* BEYONCE to prove she's not a man? everytime i see that video i wonder what the hell she was doing there...all she really brought was star power cuz she didn't help the song...

next to Beyonce?
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't think she's a man...but c'mon...Beyonce...seriously...Beyonce?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I really hope you dont think Im comparing her to Beyonce?

I post pics of her b/c that is as close to NORMAL she will look, every time u see her she is wearing some off the wall get-up

Back
Top Bottom