Is Kobe Bryant the Greatest of All-time?

Nah man.. People (and by people I mean 12-19 year-olds and Mark Jackson) always figure that when he hits a game winner they can make such outrageous claims.Wait till his career is over before you make such claims. And after his career is long over, noone will be saying that Kobe is better than Jordan.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif
at his sig...

What a fool.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Kobe is 2 rings away from MJ,
He can thank Shaq for his first 3 rings.

And Mike can thank Scottie for his total of 6

How many times was Scottie the Finals MVP?? At the end of the day, any and everybody who knows anything about basketball wouldn't dare say that Kobe isthe greatest of all-time, especially if they ever saw Michael Jordan play. It's just that simple.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

He can thank Shaq for his first 3 rings.

And Mike can thank Scottie for his total of 6

How many times was Scottie the Finals MVP?? At the end of the day, any and everybody who knows anything about basketball wouldn't dare say that Kobe is the greatest of all-time, especially if they ever saw Michael Jordan play. It's just that simple.

Scottie has 0 NBA Finals MVP's. So what? Do we discredit titles because of who won Finals MVP??? Do we discredit Shaq's 4th title because Dwayne Wadewon Finals MVP that year??? It is a team game and no one person wins championships.

And I never said Kobe was better than Mike. I said... "He is on pace and has positioned himself to potentially be the greatest of all time in my humbleopinion."

I am 29 years old, Mike was my favorite player and I followed his whole career, but in my humble opinion when it is all said and done Kobe has a chance to bethe best thats ever done it.

He is also 4 MVPs, 1 DPOY, 5 Finals MVPs and 8 scoring titles away from MJ as well. Not to mention two choke jobs in the NBA finals (2004 and 2008) thatcan't be undone.

BTW MJ has played 15 seasons in the league and this is Kobe's 14th.

You kids need to stop with this. You have no case whatsoever. Kobe will end up having a great career, but not even close to MJ.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

He is also 4 MVPs, 1 DPOY, 5 Finals MVPs and 8 scoring titles away from MJ as well. Not to mention two choke jobs in the NBA finals (2004 and 2008) that can't be undone.

You kids need to stop with this. You have no case whatsoever. Kobe will end up having a great career, but not even close to MJ.

All that really needs to be said, and I don't care if he didn't start his 1st few years, that just means he wasn't ready to do work right off thebat like Mike was..

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

The only things that Kobe might be arguably on par or better than Michael in is perimeter shooting and the fade-away. And this is coming from a Lakers fan.

[Big Boi] BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP!!!!!![/Big Boi]
smh.gif

Listen, PRETTYDESTINEDTOBEBANNEDAGAIN....

For someone who hates the Lakers, Kobe, and the whole organization, their name sure does come out of your mouth on a 99% basis.

Deep down you are bitter, or maybe Kobe denied you an autograph or something, but please stop posting!!!

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

No, Jordan was better at:
-Lock-down Defense
-Passing/Assists
-Dunking(slightly)
-Slightly better court vision
-Meshing/Chemistry with his team/Leadership role
-Overall Ball Control

The only things that Kobe might be arguably on par or better than Michael in is perimeter shooting and the fade-away. And this is coming from a Lakers fan.

wow are you serious
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

mike played 15 seasons

his first 3 seasons (including the one where he missed like 60 games) has enuff dunks on people to fill up 3 or 4 dvds

have you ever seen come fly with me or michael jordans play ground ?

for every great dunk kobe has on somebody, Mike has 4 more

you wanna battle for cash and see who son who

not to mention dunkin from the free throw line at age 33-34 in that commercial

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

He is also 4 MVPs, 1 DPOY, 5 Finals MVPs and 8 scoring titles away from MJ as well. Not to mention two choke jobs in the NBA finals (2004 and 2008) that can't be undone.

and bill russell played for 14 seasons and had 5 more rings than MJ.

Girl thats Jules:
DaNiKeRhiNo:
No, Jordan was better at:
-Lock-down Defense
-Passing/Assists
-Dunking(slightly)
-Slightly better court vision
-Meshing/Chemistry with his team/Leadership role
-Overall Ball Control

wow are you serious
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

mike played 15 seasons

his first 3 seasons (including the one where he missed like 60 games) has enuff dunks on people to fill up 3 or 4 dvds

have you ever seen come fly with me or michael jordans play ground ?

for every great dunk kobe has on somebody, Mike has 4 more

you wanna battle for cash and see who son who

not to mention dunkin from the free throw line at age 33-34 in that commercial
Yeah, you definitely need to take a step back and re-read what DaNiKeRhiNo said.

He said that Jordan was better at all of things listed, including dunking. Then you came through talking about how he's wrong and Jordan is the onewho's better at dunking.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

And Kobe is definitely the greatest of all time.

And I'm not even talking about basketball, like he's just the greatest basketball player ever.

Not even talking about all of sports, like he's just the greatest athlete ever.

I'm not even talking about mankind, like he's just the greatest person ever

Man, I'm not even talking about species on this planet, like he's just the greatest individual member of any species in earth's history.

I'm saying... Kobe Bryant is the greatest collection of cell matter to ever exist in the history of ever.

Because he hit another game winner last night.

smokin.gif

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom