Is Kobe is still exciting to watch?

Can't say the excitement is the same, but he's getting older/injured. It is what it is. I'm hoping he's just saving energy for the postseason run.

He must be doing something right if dude is right now the leading vote getter for the allstar game which is very much a popularity contest since the starters are voted in by the fans.

Also dude for the past 2 years has had the best selling jersey here in the US, Europe, and China.

He must be doing something right if dude is right now the leading vote getter for the allstar game which is very much a popularity contest since the starters are voted in by the fans.

Also dude for the past 2 years has had the best selling jersey here in the US, Europe, and China.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Yeah I guess Yao was exciting to watch all those years. 
It's more sad than exciting to watch Kobe now. 

Yeah I guess Yao was exciting to watch all those years. 
It's more sad than exciting to watch Kobe now. 

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Dude that's just it. It's a popularity contest. Fans (especially the casual fans) vote on names alone, and not performance. C'mon now.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Dude that's just it. It's a popularity contest. Fans (especially the casual fans) vote on names alone, and not performance. C'mon now.

Originally Posted by Mercutio

Can't say the excitement is the same, but he's getting older/injured. It is what it is. I'm hoping he's just saving energy for the postseason run.

i hope so

Originally Posted by Mercutio

i hope so

He's still exciting to me. I mean I was there wen he was rattling 40-50 pt games off nitely, so I've been able to appreciate that aspect of his career already. Now I get excited excited wen he does the right plays to win games now that his body has slowed. His skillset and mental toughness is crucial and knowing he still has the ability to make highlight plays here n there makes it fun when it happens. You don't necessarily expect it any more so wen he does it now, it means more I think.

He's still exciting to me. I mean I was there wen he was rattling 40-50 pt games off nitely, so I've been able to appreciate that aspect of his career already. Now I get excited excited wen he does the right plays to win games now that his body has slowed. His skillset and mental toughness is crucial and knowing he still has the ability to make highlight plays here n there makes it fun when it happens. You don't necessarily expect it any more so wen he does it now, it means more I think.

Yes. Because his midrange/footwork game is one of the prettiest in the league and he's super clutch. If i want to see people dunk i rather go watch TFB on youtube or And1 mixtape

Yes. Because his midrange/footwork game is one of the prettiest in the league and he's super clutch. If i want to see people dunk i rather go watch TFB on youtube or And1 mixtape

The way he can get a shot off no matter where he is, his footwork, and seeing him set all kinds of personal and team milestones is def enjoyable to watch.

The way he can get a shot off no matter where he is, his footwork, and seeing him set all kinds of personal and team milestones is def enjoyable to watch.

Not really. But its still great watching him primarily utilize his guile to score and beat defenders.

Not really. But its still great watching him primarily utilize his guile to score and beat defenders.

dude has just matured. sure hes slower and doesnt jump as high, but he doesnt need to anymore really. his fundamentals are far superior to anyone in the league. his footwork, drive, and savvy are what gets it done now. look at his supporting cast theres really no reason to go and do those things. he cares more about winning and thats whats most exciting, watching him in the playoffs and winning rings.

dude has just matured. sure hes slower and doesnt jump as high, but he doesnt need to anymore really. his fundamentals are far superior to anyone in the league. his footwork, drive, and savvy are what gets it done now. look at his supporting cast theres really no reason to go and do those things. he cares more about winning and thats whats most exciting, watching him in the playoffs and winning rings.

Back
Top Bottom