Is Lacrosse even played on the West Coast?

I think it's usually played in a more suburban well off area. I have some friends from the Orinda/Moraga area that all play.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

What's Lacrosse?

Yeah...it hasn't hit the South either.
laugh.gif

I think a few of the $20K/yr. private schools in the Atlanta suburbs have teams, but that's about it.

Originally Posted by DLo13

What's Lacrosse?

laugh.gif

I think a few of the $20K/yr. private schools in the Atlanta suburbs have teams, but that's about it.
I'm sure some of the private schools here have it too, but I honestly don't think I've ever met anyone from Texas that actually played...

Originally Posted by DLo13

What's Lacrosse?

laugh.gif

I'm sure some of the private schools here have it too, but I honestly don't think I've ever met anyone from Texas that actually played...

Only city in TX that has any decent amount of public school teams is Austin. Rest of the state its mostly rich private schools. As the coach of the Georgia Tech team said "we have the whitest sport in America."

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Berkley High in the bay was one of the only schools I knew of that had a lax team. no clue who the hell they played though.

i know De La Salle and Clayton Valley High in Concord Have teams. thats all i know

skyline lacrosse in oakland, lots of kids play. i've never played, but some of my friends have, it's about as popular as ice hockey here

Back
Top Bottom