Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No (not yet)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Plateau (steady)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Lebron is washed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's just basketball man Jesus it ain't that serious dudes in here sounding like They want LEBRON to die or something [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
die nah. . not be in the nba anymore. yes . lebron was a detriment to the League. 

nerd.gif

Who made this thread? LeBron is in his prime, hes got atleast another 8-10 solid seasons left. We shouldnt be discussing LeBron 'on the decline' until his numbers give us a reason to.

Who made this thread? LeBron is in his prime, hes got atleast another 8-10 solid seasons left. We shouldnt be discussing LeBron 'on the decline' until his numbers give us a reason to.

What?! He's going to play until he's 41?

What?! He's going to play until he's 41?
LeBron is a superhuman specimen that we've never seen before. Andre Miller, Kevin Garnett & Tim Duncan are all 40 years old and still active in the league. Mutombo & Kareem both played until 42 yrs old. Don't get me wrong, i don't see him playing basketball at a high level @ 41 but I can easily see him still in the league in a much more reserved role surrounded by young talent competing for a 6th, 7th maybe even 8th ring :D

Physically LeBron peaked a few years ago. While his strength and speed seems to be unchanged i think he jumps less high than a few years ago.
Concerning the lower scorings i wouldn't say that it is because he declined but the fact that he has players around him who also can score (kyrie).
The years with Cleveland before he moved to miami, lebron was averaging around 28ppg.

Dude had Colts in his sig and once Manning left took them out :rofl:

Hey at least I didn't burn his jersey when he left the Colts and come back gargling his seed when he came back.

As for the rest of you, y'all literally just hopped from South Beach two seasons ago so yea spare me.

Hey at least I didn't burn his jersey when he left the Colts and come back gargling his seed when he came back.

As for the rest of you, y'all literally just hopped from South Beach two seasons ago so yea spare me.

Nah.. didn't burn anything.

Crap Mamba
The Black Worm
****boy

How's purgatory? Know it must have given you hope with last season only to return to reality.

How do you feel about your chucking washed father being retired? Must hurt that now the face of your franchise for the foreseeable future is a snitch, as your win total will cap at 27 until your grand-kids go to college

How do you feel about your chucking washed father being retired? Must hurt that now the face of your franchise for the foreseeable future is a snitch, as your win total will cap at 27 until your grand-kids go to college

I was downtown that last game pretty great honestly.

We're getting a franchise guy tonight so I'm pretty estatic.

As for the win total, even you don't believe that. We'll def be back in contention before the Sprockets though believe that.

I think he has another 3 years, than he is going to need to changes his game. Maybe become more of a traditional foward. From what I saw in the playoffs this year he is still a freak athletically

Yeah about 3 years. It's funny how NT been saying he's lost his bounce and all finals we saw him catching lobs and blocking shots while his head is at the rim.

People have been saying that since 2009. I remember that knightngale guy said he'd be Darvin Ham by age 30. Didn't quite work out that way.

Back
Top Bottom