Is mainstreetkicks legit?

They seem to have SJ11 Concord11 and Bred11 constantly available every few weeks. Prices are good. The concords and the SJ's are icey and look fresh out the factory....is this real?

grey markets..legit, but aren't made originally when they released..aka unauthorized.

those prices suck BTW.

smh @ ninjahood now fully supporting grey markets ....
because its da same **** as da retail pairs..i would know, i actually have retail:

cool greys

space jams

concords

black and reds

PLUS i seen & held grey market space jams in my hand

i speak on experience, WHERE ARE YOUR PAIRS? if you dont have any why u even dropping your 2 cents?
laugh.gif

Don't those fake pairs have nothing but foam in the midsole? I believe the 11 has zoom air if not then air bags in forefoot and heel. 

Don't those fake pairs have nothing but foam in the midsole? I believe the 11 has zoom air if not then air bags in forefoot and heel. 
da first jordans that had zoom air were da XII's...XI's have a fully enclosed full sized air bubble from front to back...

da first jordans that had zoom air were da XII's...XI's have a fully enclosed full sized air bubble from front to back...
What about these grey market pairs? If these do, then I'd say legit if not, then they are cheap replicas. BTW what's a good price?

What about these grey market pairs? If these do, then I'd say legit if not, then they are cheap replicas. BTW what's a good price?

Grey markets are made indentical to their retail

Counterparts (carbon fiber, etc) fakes have fake

Carbon fiber amongst other things wrong with em.

Grey market pairs go for ~200+ on average..

I have 88s from him, grey market are the same same shoe. When you want to compare quality. Nike/Jordan quality sucks anyway, because i have gotten official pairs that had flaws. So i say grey and official are same same. Some people who see the slightest imperfection are so inclined to scream "fake" right away. Like they think Nike releases are perfect or something. No shoe is perfect. But for paying 160, they should be perfect. Nike is getting over.

Me too and on mine, the leather is turning yellow. His shoes are trash and don't care what the price is.

I have 88s from him, grey market are the same same shoe. When you want to compare quality. Nike/Jordan quality sucks anyway, because i have gotten official pairs that had flaws. So i say grey and official are same same. Some people who see the slightest imperfection are so inclined to scream "fake" right away. Like they think Nike releases are perfect or something. No shoe is perfect. But for paying 160, they should be perfect. Nike is getting over.
See below

Back
Top Bottom