Is mentalkicks still real or is it fake now?

Y'all kidding me? Dude was a legit seller on eBay (mental therapy) for ages, he just swapped to a website instead. Plus I still got the BCIII's sitting on shelves here in my hometown. They don't even have the full size range available for the XI's. Relax homies.

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Y'all kidding me? Dude was a legit seller on eBay (mental therapy) for ages, he just swapped to a website instead. Plus I still got the BCIII's sitting on shelves here in my hometown. They don't even have the full size range available for the XI's. Relax homies.

Yah I know who mental therapy is. And for a while Mental Kicks was real too. Then he restocks these kicks all the time.
NOW he doesnt have the full size range for 11s, but if you check again in a few days he will. I've seen the IIIs and XIs get restocked like once every other week at the very least.

I wanna know where you live, because over here all the IIIs sold out at midnight, EVERY SINGLE ONE. if you are lucky you might find a random GS size here and there.

First I heard they were legit and I saw some black IIIs that looked clean a while back. After the Concords, I heard a lot of quality issues with them.

BC3's never even made it to the shelves in my area. 
As far as Mental Kicks goes, I've never dealt with them so I can't speak on that. However, the constant restocks are a red flag imo.

Originally Posted by mushka81

BC3's never even made it to the shelves in my area. 
As far as Mental Kicks goes, I've never dealt with them so I can't speak on that. However, the constant restocks are a red flag imo.
Right? Right now they have full range Concords, BC IIIs, WCIII, BHM III, and Black Flip IIIs and more than a half full range cool gray XI (how is that possible?) and True Blues.
Besides the BMH I have seen all the threes sell out a COUPLE times over the last few months. Wasnt checking the CGs but I know they started restocking the Concords late march and it sold out once (at least, wasnt really paying attention after it first sold out)

Like the other guy said, they seemed legit until after the Concords.

If they are legit where are all these restocks coming from? It's not like nike is just producing more stock

i wouldn't take a chance personally, rather just buy from here or local CL or something like that

Originally Posted by LBCOL

i wouldn't take a chance personally, rather just buy from here or local CL or something like that

Yah I am not going to. I asked for sizing info on the jordan IIIs a while back and wanted to buy from that site. I was hoping my money came in time before it sold out. They sold out and I checked again for a different pair and noticed all these kicks getting restocked. So I watched the site carefully for the last two months.
Not risking it

But local vs foreign store argument is irrelevant, since real jordans and fake jordans come from the same place

I just wish I got a pair of IIIs as a beater pair since I don't like em that much. 

I ordered a pair of concords from them once. A buddy told me they weren't legit so I emailed them. I made this big story up about my father being a judge "even made a name up and told them to google him" , and simply said that if they are not real I will be suing. I know I know , childish but they immediately refunded my money. Just thought id share

Just sharing my experience with them.

I purchased a pair of concords back in Dec '11 from them and two other pairs from other authorized retailers.

Compared all three pairs and there was a huge difference between the two from the retailers and the one from MK.

My MK pair looked like it was made from a different mold and it had a more bulky/fatter look than my other two pairs. You could see through a bit on the toe area on the MK pair and I had a wrinkled mid sole on one of my shoes near the heel.

if you hestitate about any site dont order from them. pay the extra 50 bucks to make sure you dont get fake sneakers. worth your while i promise

Fakes are getting too good. There will be a point that mo one will be able to tell the difference.

the concords had b-grades everywhere bro, half the pairs sold HoH out here were b-grades. concords was 1 of the worst releases as far as variants being released.. i've heard they're legit but who knows. if you pay through paypal its not an issue, u can just go to a shoe appraiser and have them say its fake in writing and submit it to paypal and u get refunded (assuming the seller mentalkicks refuses to refund you) .

how legit looking will their air yeezy 2s be looking? They are only selling 1 pair per size at $499. What you guys think?

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

the concords had b-grades everywhere bro, half the pairs sold HoH out here were b-grades. concords was 1 of the worst releases as far as variants being released.. i've heard they're legit but who knows. if you pay through paypal its not an issue, u can just go to a shoe appraiser and have them say its fake in writing and submit it to paypal and u get refunded (assuming the seller mentalkicks refuses to refund you) .

tell me you didn't say that
sU8hg.gif

Back
Top Bottom