Is Mike Bibby a Hall of Famer?

So I'm just curious, what kind of reasons did your friend give that say Bibby deserves a HOF spot?

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Ha...man I didnt say he was a first ballot but to push son to the side like he's a nobody is a little bit unfair.
Nah, the overwhelming negative response to your question is completely warranted.

Since you seem to be sincere about this, I'll ask you a simple question that will give you a definite answer. How many times has Mike Bibby been selected an All-Star?

roll.gif
ya wilding...if he wins a ring+finals MVP he'll be a HOF

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

dude hasnt even been in an all star game

all star games are not a good litmus test of if someone should be a HOFer......but he has not done anything to warrant being inducted....

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

roll.gif
so by that logic, chauncey billups should be a future HOFer then?  I dont think so....

Originally Posted by DublBagn

roll.gif
so by that logic, chauncey billups should be a future HOFer then?  I dont think so....
Bibby had a pretty good college career last time i checked its the basketball HOF not NBA HOF...and yes Chauncey will be a HOF maybe not first ballot

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

roll.gif
Bibby had a pretty good college career last time i checked its the basketball HOF not NBA HOF...and yes Chauncey will be a HOF maybe not first ballot

Really dont understand how you could think Chauncey wont end up in the HOF.
huh?

roll.gif

roll.gif

huh?

I meant to quote him, not you and him.
laugh.gif
i got mad confused for a sec 

roll.gif

huh?

I meant to quote him, not you and him.

Back
Top Bottom