Is Moose Limited (MLTD.com) legit?

i bought an UNDFTD shirt from them a couple of weeks ago, and I just noticed that the tag is inverted on the sleeve from the rest of the UNDFTD shirts that I have.
I was wondering if any other NTers have dealt with them?

shirt i got from MLTD:
outer side of sleeve

inside of the sleeve

shirt i got at UNDFTD (rest of shirts that i've gotten at UNDFTD are like this as well):

outer side of sleeve:

inner side of sleeve:

i bought an UNDFTD shirt from them a couple of weeks ago, and I just noticed that the tag is inverted on the sleeve from the rest of the UNDFTD shirts that I have.
I was wondering if any other NTers have dealt with them?

shirt i got from MLTD:
outer side of sleeve

inside of the sleeve

shirt i got at UNDFTD (rest of shirts that i've gotten at UNDFTD are like this as well):

outer side of sleeve:

inner side of sleeve:

i didn't have a problem with them either, just that i'm not sure if the product that they sell (at least in UNDFTD shirts) is legit.
idk if B-grades in clothes exist, but i think that they might be selling that

for example, this is from the undefeated website:

as you can see, it has the same "5" logo on the tag on the outer side of the sleeve.

however, on MLTD:

the tag appears to have Undefeated on the outer side of the sleeve, opposite to the shirt on undefeated's website has.
Screen%20shot%202011-01-22%20at%204.38.34%20PM.png

i didn't have a problem with them either, just that i'm not sure if the product that they sell (at least in UNDFTD shirts) is legit.
idk if B-grades in clothes exist, but i think that they might be selling that

for example, this is from the undefeated website:

as you can see, it has the same "5" logo on the tag on the outer side of the sleeve.

however, on MLTD:

the tag appears to have Undefeated on the outer side of the sleeve, opposite to the shirt on undefeated's website has.
Screen%20shot%202011-01-22%20at%204.38.34%20PM.png

Back
Top Bottom