Is Ne-Yo the hardest working male singer?

If any of you follow the Sunday Smoothing Sessions on 2dopeboys that they post, this guy Ne-Yo makes more unreleased music I swear than any other singeri've heard of the decade...dude seriously might have an addition 4 albums worth of songs released just this year alone...

Have you all happened to hear any of this stuff? Its totally
pimp.gif
worthy...

Sexy In Here
Won't Say I'm Sorry
Comfortable
Trouble
Crazy (not the Because Of You track)
How I Do (Feat. Fab)
Let's Just Be

Those are prob my favorite unreleased Ne-Yo tracks. I'm not quite sure if he makes the most unreleased music or if his unreleased music is just made alittle bit more available. A lot of them are probably demos made for other people, so we're fortunate enough to get twice the amount of Ne-Yo music. Idon't mind at all. Keep it coming.

The homie got like 10000000 unreleased tracks

He should just gather em up and release em on an independent, but he probably doesn't even care, dude is cakey.

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

this is true but for some reason dream gets more critical acclaim i don't understand it
Ne-Yo could never write fancy and actually he gets more critical acclaim then Dream

I agree and I still am always looking for more unreleased work from him. However, a ton of his unreleased tracks are demos for other artists. Doesn't denythe fact that most of them are damn good.

This year I heard an unreleased joint from him "Touch Me Like You Mean It".....thats a damn good song.

He is, he writes songs for everyone it seems like

I have no clue why people on Niketalk say "The Dream > Ne-Yo" then proclaim Fancy as the greatest song ever

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I have no clue why people on Niketalk say "The Dream > Ne-Yo" then proclaim Fancy as the greatest song ever
The Dream> Ne-Yo..Ne-yo wishes he wrote Fancy

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

-_- I can name 15 Ne-Yo songs including joints that are unreleased that are better than Fancy. Fancy is not that good of a song and if your impressed with theDream's simplistic writing then you need to step your listening game up.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

-_- I can name 15 Ne-Yo songs including joints that are unreleased that are better than Fancy. Fancy is not that good of a song and if your impressed with the Dream's simplistic writing then you need to step your listening game up.
For +@@@@ and giggles why don't you do it.

-_- I can name 15 Ne-Yo songs including joints that are unreleased that are better than Fancy. Fancy is not that good of a song and if your impressed with the Dream's simplistic writing then you need to step your listening game up.

Baby By Christina Milian>Baby By Me

Ne-Yo is the best R&B singer out.

No competition yall. Defitnely took Usher's spot.

Trey Songz is comin' for homie'z azs though.

Baby By Christina Milian>Baby By Me

SMH @ this guy using Baby By Me as a reference as if it was a Ne-Yo song. I can see that listening to all the Dreams simplistic writings has negative effects.

Back
Top Bottom