*** Is Pastor Troy still Poppin down south?? ***

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

He moved to mars yall, this world a mess

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i bought stay true (best out the 3),by choice or by force and tool muzik. ptroy has had lots of albums since then...he had a mixtape recently (crown royal) and the joint was hard. Troy can still give you at least 1 or 2 songs on the same level of quality as the track above per album

i bought stay true (best out the 3),by choice or by force and tool muzik. ptroy has had lots of albums since then...he had a mixtape recently (crown royal) and the joint was hard. Troy can still give you at least 1 or 2 songs on the same level of quality as the track above per album

pastortroyNY is back... and i like all of p.troys records... i hate when he do a cd and its got songs from the last cd... lyin bout her crib was on like 2 diff albums back to back...

pastortroyNY is back... and i like all of p.troys records... i hate when he do a cd and its got songs from the last cd... lyin bout her crib was on like 2 diff albums back to back...

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

cover.jpg

PT>

that mixtape was hard to me. that *+%%% dreads done got long as %#*!, & he the only rapper i ever seen take his shirt off & have all kinda taco meat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

cover.jpg

PT>

that mixtape was hard to me. that *+%%% dreads done got long as %#*!, & he the only rapper i ever seen take his shirt off & have all kinda taco meat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

NORTHMIAMIBOI wrote:

cover.jpg

PT>

laugh.gif

lmaoo but jim jones got taco meat on his chest too tho

#PAUSEE

Originally Posted by eashawty

NORTHMIAMIBOI wrote:

cover.jpg

PT>

laugh.gif

lmaoo but jim jones got taco meat on his chest too tho

#PAUSEE

whats good NT fam, yea, i havent been around in like 5 years it seems.
Back at my last job i was slacking so much and all this site all day and i had to fall back and check myself.

saw a vid of henzo showing some kicks on vladtv.com and it reminded how long its been since i been through the forum. good to see some of the OG's are still around.

where ppl like dirtylicious and human crack
laugh.gif

This $!%@+ said he'd retired in '03 if he didn't go platinum off that album he released, that had Ridin' Big on it, since then this $!%@+ has released like 20 underground albums.

I respect him for stayin' loyal to the "crunk" sound, but he been fell off to me tho. Soon as he started callin' himself PT Cruiser and ++@%.

That Saddam from a few years ago tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

lol,
wow havent been in this forum in years. last ive heard of my guy he was making a movie called we use to be homeboys.
my boy don fell off it seems.

PASTOR TROY NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EFFFFING DUDE!!!!

Troy actually lives right nxtdoor to my dude rob.. in these run down apartments on peter st downtown lol...

laugh.gif

I never thought i would see the day that PastorTroyNY would make a post on NT....

Welcome back bro, the message board misses you

Back
Top Bottom