Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

Nasty Nas.jpg

this made a cameo in da Wu-tang Saga.

Damn that sucks.
How long until stores start giving away them ****s?? I need a few more pelles before they become scarce

winter just started, u ain't gonna see any sales till after da Christmas season da earliest.
Are they gonna become like grey bottoms, as in dirt cheap and then get hot again and disappear? Or will they skip the dirt cheap phase?? If stores need to give em away I’ll pay $200 range for a few joints

beat to death pelles on ebay still go for 200...stores gonna keep em at certain prices till after xmas for sure.
Yea I figure that. They’re gonna have to sit for a while before they liquidate them ****s. And people might still buy a good chunk of them before they give away the rest. There’s a couple of pelles I like but considering they went out of business I’m not tryna pay $4-500 for em

on da contrary, now I am definitely incentivize to pick up a pelle that I've wanted that's current before they run out because guess what you'll never see it again and that's da bigger chance you take when you get things while they're still around.

It's wild seeing them go out now and not a few years ago. The 90s fashion is in and even the baggy look is coming back in some areas.

It's wild seeing them go out now and not a few years ago. The 90s fashion is in and even the baggy look is coming back in some areas.
Not baggy baggy though, it’s “oversized”
It’s big but slim fitting at the same time. Not a guy wearing size small copping size 48 pants baggy lol

on da contrary, now I am definitely incentivize to pick up a pelle that I've wanted that's current before they run out because guess what you'll never see it again and that's da bigger chance you take when you get things while they're still around.
You can overpay if you want to. For the most part I haven’t paid over 3 for a pelle and don’t plan to now

You can overpay if you want to. For the most part I haven’t paid over 3 for a pelle and don’t plan to now

unless you was getting em in da middle of the summer time there's no way you will ever pain anything less than at least 400 for a pelle brand new.

807E4286-A036-4CCD-9E7D-3450C2E3D6E3.png 0DC1FCF3-EEDB-4279-8B8A-4C19C52AEB0D.png
Two minute search on ebay. Exit your shell of what you think are good prices and do research for real before you talk out your ***. Been copping pelles for years and only people who don’t know any better overpay for them. You are one of those individuals :lol:

5CE45D75-358A-45C6-84EC-706CFA0B6A7F.png
This ain’t bad for three bills, might cop this although I think I seen it for cheaper before
If that dragon one becomes available for three Ima have to cop that that one is sexy

Back
Top Bottom