Is penmanship natural? Vol. What does this say?

I always had horrible hand writing to the point where when I took notes and tried to read them on later I would have troubles. Can people practice and get better or is it too late? :lol: :smh:

View media item 1287480

I think with more practice you can get better. My penmanship is terrible, straight chicken scratch. I should probably work on it.

You can definitely practice. I went from terrible to great penmanship when I was in school.

Yea it's a learnable skill.  We all can improve our penmanship should we choose to.

Everyone says my handwriting belongs on walls. I have horrible handwriting. But i can tag and draw script letters pretty good. So ive been told.

My handwriting use to be amazing when I was younger. I actually took the time to make sure it was legible..

Over time I just stopped caring. Chicken scratch now.

You can always practice,

but for notes, as long as I can read it i'm good

who writes anymore?  My handwriting is strange, I kinda write backwards and from the bottom if that makes any sense

Does anyone even use cursive anymore, only for signatures and mine winds up being just scribble scrabble

who writes anymore?  My handwriting is strange, I kinda write backwards and from the bottom if that makes any sense

Does anyone even use cursive anymore, only for signatures and mine winds up being just scribble scrabble
I still write all my notes for classes, in cursive. Writing in print is awkward, I only type essays and ish like that.

You can def practice and get better over time.

My handwriting all through high school was pretty damn good but over the years from just mainly typing everything in college and just using my laptop for work; my handwriting now is just :x :rofl:

Last edited:
I got the goat handwriting. I was born with it. I also draw pretty well.

Bout to start making my own typefaces. Tryna get some bread out this gift.

As everyone said tho, I do think you can learn it by practicing.

Last edited:
my old man used to beat me repeatedly every time I wrote a word sloppy.

I now have perfect handwriting.

anything you do can be improved, penmanship included. 

btw that's some horrible penmanship for a grown up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom